Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Grass drags today!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2008 | 03:02 PM
Staging Lane

Yeah i really wish there were more places for ice runs around here..they are so much fun..as soon as i figure out where we are goin to be goin ill let you know..i know my buddy mike wants to go so im goin to try to get my brother to go with us also..its always better with more sleds!
Old 11-13-2008 | 03:54 PM
8 second mod

if you stricktly want to race on the lake. back lake in pitsberg is it for trail sleds. if your looking for good lake racing and great trails and night life and just a great over all weekend rangely is it, and if your looking to bump heads with some of the fastest iron around, turkey pond is it.
my club is doing a big radar run again at turkey, it will be great last year was a huge turn out this year will be even bigger!!!! 1,000 foot snow track for trail sleds, 660' ice for the big dawgs, 500,600,700,800,1000 class stock and mod. then the ice track is open mod run what ya brung, then open mod with power adder run what you brung. we may add more classes. once we figure it all out 100% i will post it here. it should be sweet. it will be feb 21 on a saturday. you should try to make it. you wont be disapointed. there will also be a track to the very side of the lake for drags to take plae. trail sleds only because it will not be 100% plowed track.

Quick Reply: Grass drags today!!!