Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Anyone in or near Southern Md with HP Tuners or EFI Live???

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 09:19 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone in or near Southern Md with HP Tuners or EFI Live???

Hey everyone, I'm taking my Maggie off the car this weekend and we're installing it on another '05/'06 Pontiac GTO. The guy is driving down from NY and we're not going to have the time to get a dyno tune done with our local tuner who is closed on weekends, so we're looking to hopefully get someone that can just flash his EEC to go from stock injectors to 42 lb injectors so he can make it safely back home and get a dyno tune done next week.

If anyone in or near the area has HP Tuners or EFI Live, or if anyone knows of anyone locally with the software please let me know! We'll pay for the credits used, effort, and time (and the drive, if you have to make one). Thanks!!!
Old 11-05-2008, 09:54 AM
TECH Senior Member

Ask Phil (Phil99vette).
Old 11-05-2008, 09:55 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am in Southern PA and work in Timonium if need be I can work something out. although I will be at cecil on saturday
Old 11-05-2008, 11:45 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Fireball
Ask Phil (Phil99vette).
Thanks! I just sent him a PM!

Originally Posted by dschmittie1
I am in Southern PA and work in Timonium if need be I can work something out. although I will be at cecil on saturday
Hmmm... Timonium and Cecil are both a good distance away from where I'm at. It'd be a bit risky to try to drive his car that far, and I sure wouldn't expect you to come down to us. We're about 2 hours from Timonium and 2.5 hours from Cecil.
Old 11-05-2008, 04:03 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Nothern va

Im out in Manassas, va. area if you get stuck let me know
Old 11-07-2008, 09:11 AM
FormerVendor

Hey thanks for the info and offers everyone. John from Khaotic Kreations is going to be coming up tomorrow afternoon to get us taken care of! Thanks again!
Old 11-09-2008, 02:46 PM
On The Tree

I'm the "guy from NY" and I felt it necessary to post up here. I can't say enough about John. I know he's not a sponsor on here (yet), but people like him are hard to come by. We were way behind on our install and ran into a problem with the gasket. John stuck around for a number of hours after the agreed upon time to help out and make sure the car would run 100% ok on my trip back. Really don't know many people willing to do that.

Now, being a nice guy isn't always everything either. One thing I will say is that in John's 15 minutes of working on my car was magic. I've been to some top tuners out there and despite them getting a tune in for the WOT runs, none were able to make the car run as good as it does now. The car doesn't surge and the car is just all around much easier/more fun to drive. If it weren't for the killer 6hr drive down to MD, I would without a doubt go back to get a full dyno tune once the rest of the set-up is strapped in. If you're actually looking to have a good running car and not simply get dyno numbers to prove your manhood over the internet, I would SERIOUSLY consider talking to John (khaotic).