Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Sonic's in Hanover, PA Road-Trip

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 06:22 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AjSmoker
if wills car runs a 10.0 or 9.90 as u claim all motor picking up 7 tenths i will kiss your ***. sound like your the novice. Sounds like your tuff to. i have never seen so many people cry in my life about a little **** talkin. also im a grown man i dont appreciate some one saying they are going to smack me you had better have your shoes tied tight sounds like you guys are the ones that need to grow up.Im just tryin to see what peoples cars are about with what they got before i make a decision on my future build its all in fun to me.
I'd be happy with a 10.4 or 10.5 the way it sits now. I won't see a 9 sec pass out of the car NA,which is fine. I could give a **** what it runs on motor. The engine was built for spray and that's what it's setup for. Assuming everything goes well and I don't get hung up at work I want to get down to Cecil for some passes on the 24th.

Sounds like you've made plenty of 10 sec passes at the track, so no need for you to worry about a 4doh8
Old 04-15-2009, 06:27 PM
Launching!

if wills car runs a 10.0 or 9.90 as u claim all motor picking up 7 tenths i will kiss your ***. sound like your the novice. Sounds like your tuff to. i have never seen so many people cry in my life about a little **** talkin. also im a grown man i dont appreciate some one saying they are going to smack me you had better have your shoes tied tight sounds like you guys are the ones that need to grow up.Im just tryin to see what peoples cars are about with what they got before i make a decision on my future build its all in fun to me.
Old 04-15-2009, 06:29 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Sparks Fails
Thanks for the updated list. Should be an interesting day.
no problem

take it to PM or make your own thread.
Old 04-15-2009, 06:36 PM
Banned

i know a 600 plus hp firehawk that could not come around me on the street specially when i pulled out 1000 dollars im your car with a 3800 stall and my car with a 6000 rpm clutch dump would be pretty intresting on the street i hook i know that for a fact street racing and being at the track are alot different ill run anyone like i said its just fun for me but just let it be known i saw your car at the beach with a 408 when i saw it i just bought my car since then like i said the only thing that is stock is my bottom end. Big power is in the very near future and this will not be a debate. Including a full interior not a gutted car i will be lookin for at least 9s on motor. Mean while i will be living in my house and not my parents.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:16 PM
10 Second Club

i know a 600 plus hp firehawk that could not come around me on the street specially when i pulled out 1000 dollars im your car with a 3800 stall and my car with a 6000 rpm clutch dump would be pretty intresting on the street i hook i know that for a fact street racing and being at the track are alot different ill run anyone like i said its just fun for me but just let it be known i saw your car at the beach with a 408 when i saw it i just bought my car since then like i said the only thing that is stock is my bottom end. Big power is in the very near future and this will not be a debate. Including a full interior not a gutted car i will be lookin for at least 9s on motor. Mean while i will be living in my house and not my parents.
Congrats on knowing the same person I do with the firehawk. I also know the only reason you were remotly close to that that car is because of his traction issues.

but just let it be known i saw your car at the beach with a 408

Congrats again on seeing my car at the beach. You can now join thousands of other people who saw it too. Sorry though, you weren't one of the first 200 to see it so you don't get a door prize.

Big power is in the very near future and this will not be a debate.

Yea, I know I heard about it from everybody...I'm scared already. How about you build your big power, take it to the track and run 9s NA first THEN talk ****.

Anyway, back on subject- hopefully the weather is nice this time around and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at the meet. I won't have too many more weekends off after that.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:39 PM
Banned

traction issues is racing last time i checked tsp 408 kaboom possibly for the 2nd time
Old 04-15-2009, 07:41 PM
10 Second Club

traction issues is racing last time i checked tsp 408 kaboom possibly for the 2nd time
Huh? Whose
Old 04-15-2009, 07:56 PM
11 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

I had originally said your were entertaining and was joking with you...You then told me to meet you at 3pm...There's trash talking and being an ***...There's lots of grown men on this site, myself included and if you want to try to tighten my shoes then go for it...It was all in fun...I'll be at Sonics on the 25th if you want to stop by...I'm a very laid back person and if you do some checking you'll find that you'll want to be on my good side especially if you street race...

--Alan
Old 04-15-2009, 08:44 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ABA383
if you do some checking you'll find that you'll want to be on my good side especially if you street race...

Old 04-15-2009, 08:51 PM
11 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Sorry...Done with all the thread hijacking stuff... Back on topic...

--Alan
Old 04-15-2009, 08:52 PM
10 Second Club

come on good weather
Old 04-15-2009, 09:11 PM
Alt
TECH Resident

Well one of my sway bar endlink bolts sheared off while changing out my front drivers side coilover. Hopefully Home Depot has a grade 8 replacement thats close enough to work so I can get back together for next weekend. Camaro is up on blocks now. =[
Old 04-15-2009, 09:53 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i know a 600 plus hp firehawk that could not come around me on the street

First off I could careless what your car can or can't do on the Street Wow you raced me the 3 hours after my car got tuned with the procharger when I had a 10 bolt and bone stock suspension. And no **** I didn't com out around you we were on a 2 lane back road. I am not that stupid. Plus I stayed right with you pedaling my car leaving black marks up and down the road. I know you have taken that car to the track but you will not fess up what it ran. Nobody in here wants to here your **** anymore. And if you still think your car is the **** I will put my bumper covers and **** back on the car and run you bent frame and all
Old 04-15-2009, 10:27 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by ABA383
I had originally said your were entertaining and was joking with you...You then told me to meet you at 3pm...There's trash talking and being an ***...There's lots of grown men on this site, myself included and if you want to try to tighten my shoes then go for it...It was all in fun...I'll be at Sonics on the 25th if you want to stop by...I'm a very laid back person and if you do some checking you'll find that you'll want to be on my good side especially if you street race...

--Alan

BURNNNNNNNN!!!! Alan that was great, iam on ur side lol and like i said when do i get that ride along?????

might not be able toget to the meet on the 25th if i can get off work again ill go. maybe i can get off early
Old 04-15-2009, 10:54 PM
Launching!

One day I'm going to build a rocketship and be a space pirate.

How did a sonic cruise thread get so ******* gay?
Old 04-16-2009, 07:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

yeah this was a pretty good thread, but thanks to some it turned into a pissing match good luck with it all
Old 04-16-2009, 08:55 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Cam02ss
I'd be happy with a 10.4 or 10.5 the way it sits now. I won't see a 9 sec pass out of the car NA,which is fine. I could give a **** what it runs on motor. The engine was built for spray and that's what it's setup for. Assuming everything goes well and I don't get hung up at work I want to get down to Cecil for some passes on the 24th.

Sounds like you've made plenty of 10 sec passes at the track, so no need for you to worry about a 4doh8
will, how's your car been lately? havent seen it since shrewsbury when you were idling out.
Old 04-16-2009, 01:21 PM
On The Tree

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Well I will try to be there. Mine's currently in the shop getting new tires and a few other things.
Old 04-16-2009, 01:44 PM
TECH Resident

Updated List

The List:

• Jaybirdws6
  • Drkblu02GT
  • Bad Apple
  • SSdreamz
  • ABA383
  • DiabloFormula....(?)
  • Giddswat
  • whitew01ws6
  • slow1999blackz28
  • Cam02ss
  • TheTugBoat
  • firebiird....(?)
  • bad6as
  • Alt
  • fsttruckin
  • 3.8SFITURBO
  • Turbo Mikey
  • LS1IMPULSE
  • outkast6991
  • 1 Bad *** Formula
  • 2000 M6 PEWTER SS
  • MmmRice
  • black1999z28
  • sprayedsilss
  • Z20ATE
  • 93LS1RX7
  • Sparks Fails
  • PhillyLS1
  • BlueStreak362
  • ajw2500hd w/3 - 4 others
  • Jolly....(?)
  • JerseyLs1
  • Lone Wolf 350
If I left someone out that said they were going I apologize. Please post or shoot me a response to add you. There are a few other people from other forums that are coming also.

Thanks

Here's the previous list. let me know whos able to make it and not able to make it.

Last edited by JayBirdWs6; 04-17-2009 at 08:00 AM.
Old 04-16-2009, 03:48 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by BlueStreak362
will, how's your car been lately? havent seen it since shrewsbury when you were idling out.
Hey good man what's new with you? Car is great but havn't had much time for it lately, and after these next couple of weekends, won't for awhile. I started a new job and am moving down to Md. I'll be back up on and off when I have off work. I'd like to get the car down to the track on the 24th for some nitrous runs and if everything goes well, go back on the 25th with Dan and a couple other people. Come along if you want.

Quick Reply: Sonic's in Hanover, PA Road-Trip