Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Sonic's in Hanover, PA Road-Trip

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2009, 12:28 PM
11 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey I was there the whole time with my slow junk and no one said **** to me....What did I miss? Had a great time...Sorry I missed any **** talking fest...

--Alan
Old 04-27-2009, 12:35 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

NO **** TALKING JUST SOME LITTLE KID RUNNING HIS MONTH AND IF HE KNOW WHAT WAS GOOD FOR HIM HE WOULD SHUT IT!!!!!!! WE STOPPED TALKING **** ON HERE LIKE 4 PAGES AGO!!!!! GROW UP BlueStreak362
Old 04-27-2009, 12:58 PM
11 Second Club

Oh, gotcha...didn't see you there...Of course thats not saying much since I wouldnt know if I saw you anyway...Hahahaha!

--Alan
Old 04-27-2009, 01:01 PM
10 Second Club

I was there for a short time had a very busy saturday!!!
Old 04-27-2009, 02:44 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ajw2500hd
NO **** TALKING JUST SOME LITTLE KID RUNNING HIS MONTH AND IF HE KNOW WHAT WAS GOOD FOR HIM HE WOULD SHUT IT!!!!!!! WE STOPPED TALKING **** ON HERE LIKE 4 PAGES AGO!!!!! GROW UP BlueStreak362
first off, learn how to type.. pretty sad if a "little kid" can type better than you i suppose. And the **** talking didnt happen at sonics. If you knew what was good for you, you wouldnt threaten someone in a public forum.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:14 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Cobra R
So you ride by his house 20 times like some psycho ex-girlfriend that just got dumped, then pull into his drive way with your entourage, claim that your tuner and that his car needs to be tuned (even though you have a slower car than his, that dad gave you). And to top it all off, take what was said, run back here, reword it and start stirring the pot? Who really is the d-bag here? Real class act
1.) well lets see, its MY development. so i probably did go through atleast 20 times going home. And cool joke about the ex-girlfriend.. dont bring your private life on here.. no one cares
2.) Didnt know that the new freedom borough made a public road his driveway... news to me for sure. And sorry, his car smoked like a frieght train and wouldnt idle.. my car doesnt.. who knows maybe daddy tuned it for me?
3.) Dont bring my father into this, because yours didnt love you doesnt mean it needs to be braught into this. Even though i have the title right beside me with MY name on it. Its cool.
4.) He has a z28 with an exaust and a k&n filter.. If thats all that was done to mine, id use my friends car to beat down others too.
5.) And you and I must have an awful lot in common then, rewording must be our specialty. Because lets compare our stories and see whose is way more over exaggerated? exactly.
6.) And i did exactly what you did, stuck up for my friends.. he wanted to talk trash about Will, but wont say it directly to him? sad. Well no, whats really sad is that there are scum bags like that which give all car guys a bad name.. tell me whats wrong with going up to someone and admiring there car? i guess when your head is that far up in your *** your priorities are all mixed up.
7.) I think you just proved who the real d-bag is.
Old 04-27-2009, 04:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I sure had a good time Saturday
Old 04-27-2009, 06:32 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Giddswat
I sure had a good time Saturday
Hey Mike, nice meeting you/seeing you Saturday...Seems we missed some underlying drama...Oh well, I miss more as I get older.... Go clean your car! Its truely an embarrassment...

--Alan
Old 04-27-2009, 06:37 PM
10 Second Club

HAHAHA kids kids!!! you know nothing about my car *****!!! just keep making your self look like a ***!!! and no you do not live on that street! lots of over ways to get to your house and you do not have to drive by revving your **** *** boat exhaust up (slp loud mouth)! the funny thing is i know everything about your young cocky *** in just one day. maybe if you your a good boy i will fix that rear main seal for you!
Old 04-27-2009, 06:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ABA383
Hey Mike, nice meeting you/seeing you Saturday...Seems we missed some underlying drama...Oh well, I miss more as I get older.... Go clean your car! Its truely an embarrassment...

--Alan
We get enough drama at work, the biggest drama I had Sat. was trying to order food and drink that milkshake

I went home and cleaned her up, it took me three beers to get it done, now thats work!
Old 04-27-2009, 07:10 PM
10 Second Club

BlueStreak362, since your other worthless post got locked and I am tired of your bs in this post, I will take it to PM with you.

On that note and as a general statement, its pretty standard to bench race and talk trash when it comes to cars, its all part of the fun, but then someone has to take it to the next level and make it serious takes all the fun out of it. Needless to say, this thread has been butchered enough.
Old 04-27-2009, 08:23 PM
Teching In

HAHAHA kids kids!!! you know nothing about my car *****!!! just keep making your self look like a ***!!! and no you do not live on that street! lots of over ways to get to your house and you do not have to drive by revving your **** *** boat exhaust up (slp loud mouth)! the funny thing is i know everything about your young cocky *** in just one day. maybe if you your a good boy i will fix that rear main seal for you!
scott (bluestreak) is a good guy who loves these cars. he is nothing like you make him out to be. so why are you blowing this thing up? do you really care that much?
Old 04-27-2009, 08:43 PM
10 Second Club

no not really but do not take **** from nooooooooooo one!!! and this kid was cool sunday when i meet him but today is another story when he started running his mouth!!but its ok i will say the kids got ***** talking **** when he is 5 foot and 160 lbs and talking **** to 2 200+ lbs guys. if the kid had a little respect i would get along with him great just like everyone else i know!!
Old 04-27-2009, 08:45 PM
10 Second Club

but yea great weather on saturday i wish i could have hung out longer but very busy weekend!!!
Old 04-27-2009, 09:55 PM
Teching In

no not really but do not take **** from nooooooooooo one!!! and this kid was cool sunday when i meet him but today is another story when he started running his mouth!!but its ok i will say the kids got ***** talking **** when he is 5 foot and 160 lbs and talking **** to 2 200+ lbs guys. if the kid had a little respect i would get along with him great just like everyone else i know!!
sounds like he was trying to straighten some stuff out that was said about him.......
Old 04-27-2009, 10:17 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ABA383

--Alan
haha, id have to say that is quite possibly the cleanest z ive seen. Giddswat, did you have a SLP grille in your Z i dont remember?
Old 04-27-2009, 10:27 PM
On The Tree

I just cant belive f body guys do not get along come on now....

We all have fast cars well the LS guys all have fast cars Lt guys are different JK... BUT we do all have fast nice cars and yes there is someone out there who is faster.. Hell last weekend at cecil i saw Fireball there running 8's in his T/A shutting it off around the 1/8th or 1000ft coudlnt really tell. Who cares, We are all car guys and even better LSX/LTX guys.

Noone should be arguing at each other deff at a car cruise there should be no drama, that is the point of a car cruise to Meet show off your car Fast or not, Nice or not, Who cares a car cruise/meet/show is all about fun and seeing and checking out everybody elses cars. Hell i only dynod at 350hp with bolt ons, and about be at or above the 500 hp mark next week well do i talk **** or start drama because i am faster than a stock LSX guy no.

How about this stop the trash talk this is a CAR FORUM take it to Talkshitonthenet.com or something keep it off of the forum please. We are guys ranging from a bunch of ages i am going to be 19 in ten days and i try to get along with everybody.

Lets recap on what we learned today....
1.This is a CAR FORUM, lets keep it about the cars or things going on that is not trash talk.
2. We are all car guys, ranging from 13-80 hell idk but we are all car guys there is no reason to get pissed and fight.
3. All of our cars are nice and fast, and honestly idc if i had a V6 T/A it beats a little 4 liter beater Civic.
4. Keep the trash talking off of here lets try and keep it positive to much hate in the world to have to see and hear about it on here between fellow car members.

So drop it do what you have to do get pissed hit your computer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx9SIKNHRR0

So go ahead and be that guy just come on guys just drop it and move on.
Old 04-27-2009, 10:31 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Frostbitten09
I just cant belive f body guys do not get along come on now....

We all have fast cars well the LS guys all have fast cars Lt guys are different JK... BUT we do all have fast nice cars and yes there is someone out there who is faster.. Hell last weekend at cecil i saw Fireball there running 8's in his T/A shutting it off around the 1/8th or 1000ft coudlnt really tell. Who cares, We are all car guys and even better LSX/LTX guys.

Noone should be arguing at each other deff at a car cruise there should be no drama, that is the point of a car cruise to Meet show off your car Fast or not, Nice or not, Who cares a car cruise/meet/show is all about fun and seeing and checking out everybody elses cars. Hell i only dynod at 350hp with bolt ons, and about be at or above the 500 hp mark next week well do i talk **** or start drama because i am faster than a stock LSX guy no.

How about this stop the trash talk this is a CAR FORUM take it to Talkshitonthenet.com or something keep it off of the forum please. We are guys ranging from a bunch of ages i am going to be 19 in ten days and i try to get along with everybody.

Lets recap on what we learned today....
1.This is a CAR FORUM, lets keep it about the cars or things going on that is not trash talk.
2. We are all car guys, ranging from 13-80 hell idk but we are all car guys there is no reason to get pissed and fight.
3. All of our cars are nice and fast, and honestly idc if i had a V6 T/A it beats a little 4 liter beater Civic.
4. Keep the trash talking off of here lets try and keep it positive to much hate in the world to have to see and hear about it on here between fellow car members.

So drop it do what you have to do get pissed hit your computer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx9SIKNHRR0

So go ahead and be that guy just come on guys just drop it and move on.
true that broski.
Old 04-27-2009, 11:28 PM
12 Second Club

" to stupid to do anything eles"

thanks for that one alan lol
Old 04-28-2009, 12:27 AM
12 Second Club

PLUS i wasnt hassled at all!!!

i must not be that bad of a guy HEY Jay nice meeting u man

Quick Reply: Sonic's in Hanover, PA Road-Trip