other
48.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Da Burgh thread!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2009 | 11:51 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Blue_00_WS6
i .... blah blah blah, insert stupid inate comments here blah blah blah..... upon that
Baby jesus hates you
Old 01-28-2009 | 08:05 AM
TECH Enthusiast

No you are wrong. I gave me opinion just like danhr did. No one liked it. Thats what turned this thread.

This site is to help people. Danhr said go to JJs, I said dont go to JJs. Then, everyone kept directing remarks and questions towards me. But its all my fault and you are all perfect.

Please point out where I "bashed" anyone. I didnt say anything bad about anybody or call anyone names.

Last edited by 99ccz28; 01-28-2009 at 08:12 AM.
Old 01-28-2009 | 08:56 AM
11 Second Club

Eat at Joe's
Old 01-28-2009 | 09:01 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 99ccz28
No you are wrong. I gave me opinion just like danhr did. No one liked it. Thats what turned this thread.

This site is to help people. Danhr said go to JJs, I said dont go to JJs. Then, everyone kept directing remarks and questions towards me. But its all my fault and you are all perfect.

Please point out where I "bashed" anyone. I didnt say anything bad about anybody or call anyone names.
lol...i could post up what u said b4 you edited your post so everyone can see
Old 01-28-2009 | 09:12 AM

Then, everyone kept directing remarks and questions towards me. But its all my fault and you are all perfect.
My remark was simply stating that your negative story is one sided... and it is one amongst a bunch of positive stories from satisfied customers. You are entitled to have an opinion, but imo you should state your side of the story and your experiences... then be done with it

Example:
Even though that barely scratches the surface of proplems with JJs.
How is that stating your experiences with JJs Im pretty sure that one would fall under bashing
Old 01-28-2009 | 10:08 AM
TECH Apprentice

Old 01-28-2009 | 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by MeangreenHD
See what you started
Old 01-28-2009 | 10:49 AM
TECH Apprentice

well it started off fine, until someone spiked the punch bowl, then the party got started

it seems we are so far off topic of what people are doing for FUN with their cars, i know that last weekend when we got that nice day i was out suckin gas through the ls1 for as long as i could.

now i am in competition with my self to see how much snow i can get on it at one time!!!
Old 01-28-2009 | 10:57 AM
Teching In

Well 7.0, I gave my opinion and nobody liked it. I am not crying about anything. I can not help that you people do not like my opinion. I said I would not take MY car there. Then people direct post towards me so I responded. If you do not like it close your eyes.

I didn't do the install because I didn't have time. ****, after all the things I fixed I should have just done it myself.

Ok my car is slow, great. DO NOT GO TO JJS. THEY PRODUCE SLOW CARS! You guys said it. My car is slow and JJs did the work so why would you want to go there? Answer that.

And now you want to start calling people names? Get off of JJs nuts and get a life. How about you do a complete background check on my while you're looking through all my posts.
ok I gotta say one more thing. How is it there fault ur car is slow? All they did was install the parts u order correct? If it was there product that they make then u can say its there fault ur car is slow but from what I see all they are is an install shop. If I can install parts and make a car run any moron can do it.
Old 01-28-2009 | 11:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

go STEELERS!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Da Burgh thread!-steelcurtainii_black.jpg   Da Burgh thread!-steelers.jpg  
Old 01-28-2009 | 11:56 AM

#24 > Fitz
Old 01-28-2009 | 12:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 7.0PewterHawk
ok I gotta say one more thing. How is it there fault ur car is slow? All they did was install the parts u order correct? If it was there product that they make then u can say its there fault ur car is slow but from what I see all they are is an install shop. If I can install parts and make a car run any moron can do it.
I know who this is. Sam you're not fooling anyone.

First of all, if you're going to direct a post towards me at least use the correct words in your post. Its their, not there. Dumb ***. I never blamed my car being slow on JJs. It was the JJ soldiers that brought that up anyways. You people are so closed minded. You can not imagine the idea that someone would not like JJs. Start on page 5 and read the posts. I said I wouldn't take MY car there and good luck to whoever does. Then people kept asking me questions and directing things towards me.

Telling my expierence at a shop is not bashing. If I were to call them names or insult them, that would be bashing. Simply stating my expierence is not bashing.
Old 01-28-2009 | 12:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SoLow
lol...i could post up what u said b4 you edited your post so everyone can see
Go ahead and post it. I still didn't insult anyone.
Old 01-28-2009 | 12:44 PM
TECH Fanatic
20 Year Member

I know who this is. Sam you're not fooling anyone.

First of all, if you're going to direct a post towards me at least use the correct words in your post. Its their, not there. Dumb ***. I never blamed my car being slow on JJs. It was the JJ soldiers that brought that up anyways. You people are so closed minded. You can not imagine the idea that someone would not like JJs. Start on page 5 and read the posts. I said I wouldn't take MY car there and good luck to whoever does. Then people kept asking me questions and directing things towards me.

Telling my expierence at a shop is not bashing. If I were to call them names or insult them, that would be bashing. Simply stating my expierence is not bashing.
Im Sam AKA Streetnstrip so no 7.0pewterhawk isnt me dipshit. U do need to drop it. We bent over backwards to help u. We told u we were busy at the shop and yes mistakes happen. U bash us but u dont tell the things JJs has done for u in the past. U didnt tell people how we towed ur car to our shop so u wouldnt have to make an extra 3 hour trip from ur house to the tranny shop. U didnt tell people how cheap we did ur cam and heads install being u bought the car off of us. U didnt tell people that when u need parts u got them at a better discount being u were a returning customer. U had to have ur car done for flashlights and we told u we would do our best to get it done. It was done but errors did happen and we do apologize. Being we were as busy as we were we shouldnt have touch ur car but being u were a returning customer and u bought the car off of us we were tryin to help u out. We didnt have to work on ur car that week we could have made u come get it and bring it to us later but no we were tryin to help u out. This is a good case why alot of business are the way they are. U try to bend over backwards to help someone out and u get someone like u that does crap like this. We could have told u that u can come get ur car when we call u thats usually the way it is but no we tried to have it done for u for the weekend. Were sorry u feel the way u do and u are intitled to ur opinions. Just like Im intitled to my opinion and my opinion is if someone ever ask me if they should sell to u or do work for u I would tell them no. Because ur not an understanding person and u definately dont appreciate what good work we have done for u.

Last edited by LSXHawk; 01-28-2009 at 01:13 PM.
Old 01-28-2009 | 12:52 PM
TECH Fanatic
20 Year Member

Well I had a mail tune and it was extremely lean. HP isnt everything there genuis.

Low 12's for a budget head small cam car with an LS6 intake isnt that bad. Also with 17 inch wheels and appearance package.

Oh and if you see what I run on the bottle let me know. I must have missed that.
U made a comment to me sayin I dont know **** about tuning nor do I know **** about nitrous. So please explain to me how I got a 2004 5.7 gto with a 224 cam, 3600 stall, headers, 3.42 gears, K+N Intake, Professional products 85mm intake, a 75 shot of nitrous and me tuning it with a fast wideband into the 11.40 range? By the way the GTO is a full weight car.
Old 01-28-2009 | 03:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LSXHawk
Im Sam AKA Streetnstrip so no 7.0pewterhawk isnt me dipshit. U do need to drop it. We bent over backwards to help u. We told u we were busy at the shop and yes mistakes happen. U bash us but u dont tell the things JJs has done for u in the past. U didnt tell people how we towed ur car to our shop so u wouldnt have to make an extra 3 hour trip from ur house to the tranny shop. U didnt tell people how cheap we did ur cam and heads install being u bought the car off of us. U didnt tell people that when u need parts u got them at a better discount being u were a returning customer. U had to have ur car done for flashlights and we told u we would do our best to get it done. It was done but errors did happen and we do apologize. Being we were as busy as we were we shouldnt have touch ur car but being u were a returning customer and u bought the car off of us we were tryin to help u out. We didnt have to work on ur car that week we could have made u come get it and bring it to us later but no we were tryin to help u out. This is a good case why alot of business are the way they are. U try to bend over backwards to help someone out and u get someone like u that does crap like this. We could have told u that u can come get ur car when we call u thats usually the way it is but no we tried to have it done for u for the weekend. Were sorry u feel the way u do and u are intitled to ur opinions. Just like Im intitled to my opinion and my opinion is if someone ever ask me if they should sell to u or do work for u I would tell them no. Because ur not an understanding person and u definately dont appreciate what good work we have done for u.
Well since you brought all that up...

Brian should not have told me there would be no problem getting my car done. I didn't ask you to get my car for free, you should have charged me. I got lies in e-mail and lies on the phone. It was shoty work, simple as that. I dont even know why this is all brought again. I said I wouldnt go to JJs again and all the little soldiers came and jumped on me, so I stuck up for myself. If someone is going to say you're the best, im gonna say youre the worst. Its business, some will like you and some wont. Dipshit.
Old 01-28-2009 | 03:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

This is stupid. Im done. If you have anything else to say to me PM me. I won't take my car to JJs and ill tell anyone who asked about them not to go also. Good luck to those that do. Hope everyone has a good 09 racing season.
Old 01-28-2009 | 04:42 PM
TECH Fanatic
20 Year Member

This is stupid. Im done. If you have anything else to say to me PM me. I won't take my car to JJs and ill tell anyone who asked about them not to go also. Good luck to those that do. Hope everyone has a good 09 racing season.
U know I hope Im around the day u screw up because I will have it on the front of the newspaper sayin MR perfect screwed up. U keep sayin what ur going to say but u have never said once about all the good stuff we have done for u. One mistake and thats all u have to talk about. Why dont u tell them the last good experinces u had before the last mistake Mr perfect?

Last edited by LSXHawk; 01-28-2009 at 05:10 PM.
Old 01-28-2009 | 05:26 PM
Staging Lane

soooooo who else is from PGH?
Old 01-28-2009 | 05:56 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by beastmode
#24 > Fitz
fitz>#24