Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Possible group shipping on the Percys tinted drop in hatch speedglass to NY

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 01:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Possible group shipping on the Percys tinted drop in hatch speedglass to NY

https://ls1tech.com/forums/sponsor-s...peedglass.html

I talked with heavy6.0 on a group shipment to 14624 rochester NY, to NewEra one would be like $85, 5 it will be $120 to ship them all. Everyone would split the shipping price up, this saves use a little money
Anyone else in upstate NY thinking about this it gets the price down.
Old 01-12-2009, 02:01 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PM JL-ws6 i know he is looking at this also, but i dont know about going all the way to Rochester it would be cheaper to ship it to the shop down here than waste the gas to go up there....
Old 01-13-2009, 06:35 PM
10 Second Club

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts

I'm in just let me know.
Old 01-14-2009, 05:01 AM
Race your car!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Yeah it was like 100 bucks to ship the thign here to CT< but for me to drive all the way to rochester, that's a mad haul. Even if it only ended up costing me 15 bucks to get it to where you are, for me to drive all the way there and back is gonna be jsut as much in fuel I bet.

I would have loved it if there was anyone out here that was getting in on this too, any of the boston guys even, but it doesn't seem like anyone did.

If there was someone in the CT or MA/RI area that was getting one of these shoot me a PM and maybe we can get them all shipped to one spot, I have mine going to Eastside just because there's someone there all day and it's cheaper to ship to a business then a house, if we got a couple brought there I'd be willing to meet up with people part way if needed.