Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Tangelo Orange Metallic 2002 T/A in Baltimore

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2009 | 06:03 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Tangelo Orange Metallic 2002 T/A in Baltimore

Anyone familiar with a custom painted 2002 T/A - Tangelo Orange is what it looks like in the auction pics. It's at an auction in Baltimore coming up and I was wondering if anyone here knew about the car -- auction says it was stolen and vandalized. Interior is pretty torn up, t-tops are gone, stereo and accessories are gone, seats are slashed, little banged up at the rear, needs some body work and parts.

Under the hood doesn't look anything other than stock, the VIN comes up that the car was originally red and it's just a Formula. It has the WS9 outlaw or similar style hood, custom orange and black interior...someone liked making it look good even if under the hood looks untouched.

I'd love to bring another one back from the salvage yard to a hot roller again, so any info at all would be appreciated before I decide to bid on it...mileage on it is really low (41k). PM me if you don't want to post. Thanks!
Old 02-12-2009 | 07:41 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Id like to help but i see your a ford girl so now..... not as much lol
Old 02-12-2009 | 09:02 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ummm....I don't think you read the name correctly, I'm a Ford Girl Gone Bad...I own four f-bodies and a Silverado Z71 now. So how about you lend a girl a hand if you know anything about this car so I can make this f-body #5?

It's an ugly as hell color, but it's an LS1 6 speed -- even though it's only a Formula, I think it's worth making beautiful again. But it helps if I know if it was taken care of to begin with...thanks for anything you can give.