Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Anyone near Mechanicsburg PA?

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 05:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 99Zeeeeeeeeee28
I'd actually have a pretty good chance running into you on Sundays. My girlfriend lives about 5-10 minutes from Messiah College. Not sure if you're familiar with the Bowman's Hill neighborhood, but that's where she lives and I usually head over there on Sundays.
Never heard of it...my extent of that area is...turnpike to 15 to messiah. haha. And we went to the capital city mall once. That's it... there wouldnt happen to be any audio shops out there would there?
Old 03-04-2009, 08:14 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Huff035
Never heard of it...my extent of that area is...turnpike to 15 to messiah. haha. And we went to the capital city mall once. That's it... there wouldnt happen to be any audio shops out there would there?
not far from the capital city mall is Creative Car Tunes, really good joint for car audio purchasing and installation/customization http://www.creativecar-tunes.com/
Old 03-04-2009, 09:27 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by firebiird
not far from the capital city mall is Creative Car Tunes, really good joint for car audio purchasing and installation/customization http://www.creativecar-tunes.com/
I was just about to say that. My dad took his 94 Camaro there and they did a great job on installing and making sure everything worked correctly. Sounds great too!
Old 03-04-2009, 09:45 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Cam02ss
Head down to York/ Hanover if you want to see some cars.
Last year i cam to york with some friends looking for some nice cars to run but all i found were some ridiculous ricers on what they called the Circuit. All they did was ride around and round on some shitty city roads. I must have came on ricers night.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:55 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by firebiird
Thanks! I'll have to check it out sometime.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by highflyin
Last year i cam to york with some friends looking for some nice cars to run but all i found were some ridiculous ricers on what they called the Circuit. All they did was ride around and round on some shitty city roads. I must have came on ricers night.
most, if not all the f bodys, vettes, gtos, and mustangs stay clear of the circuit. the cops there are like flys on ****. they will pull you over for anything possible.. hell they will pull you over as the ricers are reving their engines, racing, and burning out right in front of you. when you are sitting there, minding your buisness just passing through waiting for the light to turn green, because he "thinks" my exhaust is too loud at idle (magnaflow catback) and my tint is too dark..... ask me how i know.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:53 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by highflyin
Haha yea...you went to the wrong place, like SSDreamz said. I don't think we have really been on there since '06.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:54 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by SSdreamz
most, if not all the f bodys, vettes, gtos, and mustangs stay clear of the circuit. the cops there are like flys on ****. they will pull you over for anything possible.. hell they will pull you over as the ricers are reving their engines, racing, and burning out right in front of you. when you are sitting there, minding your buisness just passing through waiting for the light to turn green, because he "thinks" my exhaust is too loud at idle (magnaflow catback) and my tint is too dark..... ask me how i know.
Haha stick with me Shawn and you'll be alright
Old 03-05-2009, 01:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Haha stick with me Shawn and you'll be alright
stick with you eh? im keeping my distance cause you just ask for trouble...lol by the way hurry your *** back to PA, its soon drinking time
Old 03-06-2009, 10:37 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by SSdreamz
stick with you eh? im keeping my distance cause you just ask for trouble...lol by the way hurry your *** back to PA, its soon drinking time
Lol not really anymore. Plus I don't think I'll be hassled about the car quite as much now
Old 03-06-2009, 05:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Lol not really anymore. Plus I don't think I'll be hassled about the car quite as much now
why wont you be hassled about the car?
Old 03-17-2009, 07:38 PM
Teching In

between Gettysburg and Hanover
Old 06-11-2009, 08:31 PM
JJT
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 99Zeeeeeeeeee28
I just wanted to see if anyone here is in or near Mechanicsburg PA. I've been pretty bored lately and I was wondering if anyone wanted to go for a cruise when it gets a little warmer. I know there are a couple of F-bodies here but I'm not sure if they are on these forums. Here's a list of what I've seen the past couple of months:

Green LT1 Camaro (lives off of RT 114)
Silver 98-02 Camaro in Harrisburg (V6 or de-badged)
Black LS1 Trans Am on RT 114
Black LT1 Trans Am on the Carlisle Pike (sounded badass!)
Red LS1 SS in downtown mechanicsburg
White LS1 vert Camaro by the Capital City Mall
NBM LS1 SS (SSmiley on here, he does construction on houses in my neighborhood)
Maroon 3.4 Camaro (Tried to race me but LS1 vs 3.4??)
Black LS1 SS in Best Buy parking lot

So is this any of you guys? Even if it's not, just post if you live in or near Mechanicsburg or if you don't mind driving out here. There's gotta be at least a couple of you guys around here to even up the muscle cars to ricers ratio.
Damn...Born and raised Pottsville...to bad my car and myself are out here in Cali or I would. Always wanted to drive those green pasture, wooded area backroads in my TA... in the hot summer months. GO STATE!!!!!!
Old 06-11-2009, 09:49 PM
TECH Regular

We've tried to get a Gettysburg meet together a few times, but it always fell through
Old 06-12-2009, 09:42 PM
On The Tree

I'm trying to get a short cruise together for this Sunday if anyone's interested. PM me if you wanna meet up.
Old 06-13-2009, 08:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

I'm in Shippensburg, but I drive to Carlisle almost every day. My car isn't my DD, and I just recently got him back from the shop, but I drive him around when the weather is nice and it's not too hot- no a/c
Old 06-14-2009, 06:52 AM
Launching!

Lancaster here.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:13 PM
On The Tree

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

Harrisburg here.

I'm friends with a couple camaros from around here...
01 nbm ls1
99 black ls1
94 black lt1
98 teal 3.8
96 green 3.8
94 teal 3.4
94 red 3.4 firebird

then my 99 3.8.

hop across the river and you might see any of those cars any day. The firebird actually lives in new cumberland, its got a ws6 hood and zr1 wheels.

Last edited by giiventofly; 06-17-2009 at 11:18 PM.