Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

psychotic ex?

Old 03-24-2009, 09:06 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default psychotic ex?

for the people that know me, you know that I do not like posting personal stuff online... but this scenario is so messed up that i just really feel the need to get it out.

has anyone ever have an ex that goes out of their way to mess with your life?

first off, my ex is currently my ex because of the fact that they coudln't respect my personal space and decided to start talking to my friends behind my back and basically bad mouthing me to them, which in turn resulted in costing me said friends.

now this person continually sends me emails threatening that unless i will get back together with them, they will start talking to the people i know again and start messing with my life more. They've already been reading the forums i post on and sending me emails about the things that i've said on those boards (so i'm sure they are reading this). I know its technically 'public' information, so while they may have the legal right to read what i write, there is a point where it is just stalking and is morally wrong.

while there is only so much i can do, it makes me really untrusting of people, because I went out of my way to share a part of my life with someone, and they are choosing to use that part of my life to cause me harm. I've had trust issues with this person from day 1, so shame on me for not quitting while i was ahead, but for some reason i felt the need to forgive them time and time again, until they finally crossed the line worse than anyone else has.

there gets to be a point where someone just needs to move on...

has anyone else been in a situation like that? how did you handle it?
Old 03-24-2009, 09:17 AM

your gonna need to post nekkid pics of said person
Old 03-24-2009, 09:20 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would put some blame on your friends as well there bro. Your friends should have had your back and should not want to talk to this girl again anyway. (if she is as crazy as you say)
Old 03-24-2009, 09:29 AM
TECH Addict

that sucks man. I've never had a psyco ex but 1 of my friends had a bad one once and a very similiar circumstance, she would bad mouth and come on to me and a couple other friends after I gave her the cold shoulder. I gotta agree w/ hardtop here, your friends shoulda had your back, especially during rough times & breakups when friends are key. GL w/ the ex bro.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:43 AM
CARTEK Racing

Originally Posted by thechef
your gonna need to post nekkid pics of said person
Either that... or go Chris Brown on her ***..

seriosly tho, there is little you can do... Ive never been in this situation, but the only thing I can sugest is to ignore it all together.

If she knows a part of your "dark past" that she will expose unless you get back together with her, unless it is something that will hurt your chances of getting a job or being seen as a productive member of society, the who cares. Sure it may be embarasing, but it does not hurt you in anyway aside from making you bluss for a while, why let her have that power of her?

So she tells the world you have a small ***** and it hooks to the left, screw it dude. Tell her you don't care and remove her power over you.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:50 AM
TECH Apprentice

i put as much blame on your so called friends, if they were your friends they would have shunned her away.....
Old 03-24-2009, 09:50 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ah is noyzee being a lil crazy on ya?
Old 03-24-2009, 09:57 AM
TECH Regular

Yeah I had a buddy's g/f who would talk trash about him to me and I'd try to defend him to her. I ended up letting him know how uncomfortable it made me feel because my loyalty was to him and not her.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:40 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 98hardtopSS
I would put some blame on your friends as well there bro. Your friends should have had your back and should not want to talk to this girl again anyway. (if she is as crazy as you say)
she basically pulled the 'poor defenseless me' routine, and they fell for it without knowing my side of the story. and actually... she mostly just talked to the girls in the group, but their men just sided with the girls by default. i lost the case without a trial.

Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01
seriosly tho, there is little you can do... Ive never been in this situation, but the only thing I can sugest is to ignore it all together.

If she knows a part of your "dark past" that she will expose unless you get back together with her, unless it is something that will hurt your chances of getting a job or being seen as a productive member of society, the who cares.
i do ignore it for the most part, but i want to be the better person and show respect, and try to make her understand the whole 'respect' concept.

no, there is no 'dark past' that she has on me. at this point she is just doing it to be annoying. the 'friends' that she has cost me arent really 'friends' so much anymore, rather than just acquaintainces that i associate with.

Originally Posted by CamaroRacing12
ah is noyzee being a lil crazy on ya?
oh ****... i just knew someone was going to figure it out
Old 03-24-2009, 11:14 AM
Staging Lane

lol i feel your pain. i had an ex and he was not all there in the head. sorry to hear. i dont understand why people are like this. why would you want to force someone to be with you? i would just ignore it or try to get a restraining order against the crazy bitch. or just punch her in the ear. she sounds like she deserves it.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:23 AM
CARTEK Racing

Originally Posted by slayer_taunu

i do ignore it for the most part, but i want to be the better person and show respect, and try to make her understand the whole 'respect' concept.

no, there is no 'dark past' that she has on me. at this point she is just doing it to be annoying. the 'friends' that she has cost me arent really 'friends' so much anymore, rather than just acquaintainces that i associate with.

If they would side with your woman over you without knowing the whole story or even asking you about it, they were not your friends to begin with...

I had a similar thing happen to me, though much less drama. A girl I broke up with was "best friends" with my friends GF's There was no smack talking on my part after the break up, but I knew that the girls were friends, and I made it clear that I would not make my friend choose sides. We simply did not hang out for a while because I did not want to be confronted with my Ex who seemed to be attached to his woman by the hip.

Many things have happend since then and now he and I are best friends [and sometimes lovers ] My ex disappeared from the picture and we were able to continue our friendship.

So you never know. Those guys, like you said, went along with their women. ***** is a powerful thing. But who knows what will happen in the future... they may come back and appologise and you will be friends again.

In the mean time, I would ingnore the Ex.

Or you can go around telling all her friends that her ****** smelled like rotten tomatoes...

Either way... its not going to be easy
Old 03-24-2009, 12:45 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01
If they would side with your woman over you without knowing the whole story or even asking you about it, they were not your friends to begin with...

So you never know. Those guys, like you said, went along with their women. ***** is a powerful thing. But who knows what will happen in the future... they may come back and appologise and you will be friends again.
i was still new to the area, is this group of people is a regional car club... i was just at the point where i was starting to feel that they were my first true friends in the area. obviously not. they put the attendance numbers at their car meet ahead of the personal needs of a paid member of the club that *thought* they were an actual friend beyond the club. guess i was wrong.

i'm on neutral ground with those people now, but like i said, the whole ordeal pretty much killed the friendships i was in the process of establishing... and it kinda ruined things for me.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:12 PM
Race your car!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

My advise, "get back with her", then get some photo's of you drilling the crap out of her in as many exposed positions as possible and post them everywhere.

That is probably about the best you can hope for. Nanny cam's are a great for more then just watching the babysitter
Old 03-24-2009, 01:31 PM
CARTEK Racing

Originally Posted by JL ws-6
My advise, "get back with her", then get some photo's of you drilling the crap out of her in as many exposed positions as possible and post them everywhere.

That is probably about the best you can hope for. Nanny cam's are a great for more then just watching the babysitter
better still...

get a picture of you giving her a "Dirty Sanchez"
Old 03-24-2009, 02:47 PM
TECH Junkie

Haha, great stuff. I know they are half kidding, but I wouldn't provoke your ex by doing those things.

A few years back I tried hard to deal with a few of my rediculous friends and girlfriend. It's hard when you're younger because most young people are immature, and if you leave your normal group then you may have nothing to do for a while. I got fed up with everyone and hid away from my normal crowd. It was boring for a while, but was quite a relief. I became better friends with other people as time went on and got involved in other activities. Now days I'll hang out with some of my old friends to keep in touch once in a while, but I'll never be real close friends with them no more.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

Threatening e-mails = Harassment by telecommunications (telephone, pager, cell phone, fax, computer).
This is a crime that you will be arrested.

Save all e-mails, print them and bring them to the local police. Explain to them clearly of what they will be dealing with. Also make it clear that you will press charges. This is a problem that is only getting worse and you fear for your safety.
Words highlighted in red are the key words that the police need to hear to act. When they hear those words, they cannot **** can this. They will have to act on it because if this woman decides to do something even worse, the police will have there *** covered. If they don't act on this, They will be looking at a huge lawsuit.
This is my field of work.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:55 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by JL ws-6
Nanny cam's are a great for more then just watching the babysitter
exchange of pics with said babysitter?

Originally Posted by z28bryan
Haha, great stuff. I know they are half kidding, but I wouldn't provoke your ex by doing those things.
the difference between her and I, is that I have respect for people. its kinda like battlefield etiquette... allowing people to collect their dead, rules of war, etc.

Originally Posted by 98NYFINESTVETTE
Threatening e-mails = Harassment by telecommunications (telephone, pager, cell phone, fax, computer).
This is a crime that you will be arrested.

Save all e-mails, print them and bring them to the local police. Explain to them clearly of what they will be dealing with. Also make it clear that you will press charges. This is a problem that is only getting worse and you fear for your safety.
Words highlighted in red are the key words that the police need to hear to act. When they hear those words, they cannot **** can this. They will have to act on it because if this woman decides to do something even worse, the police will have there *** covered. If they don't act on this, They will be looking at a huge lawsuit.
This is my field of work.
oh trust me, i have plenty of digital evidence of the threats she's made... and i've made no threats in return... only mature and logical rebuttals and reasonings.

she has shown up to my house unannounced before, and as stated in one of my original posts, she has shown up to events that she has explicitly been asked to not show up to, just to cause trouble... i doubt i would have issues if it came down to a legal proceeding.
Old 03-24-2009, 03:04 PM

dont give her any fuel to feed the fire... people tend to get bored.. now if you keep saying **** to her leave me alone (etc) it only making her want to keep doing it so she can talk to you.. kind of like someone that keeps calling just to hear your voicemail message. ...

don't bring yourself down to her level.
i had an ex screw me over in a different way... she was a **** (hehe)
Old 03-24-2009, 03:33 PM
Teching In

have fun with her n freak her out tell her u have aids & she better get checked
Old 03-24-2009, 04:13 PM
12 Second Club

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0YeYgbLbOo

SAYS IT ALL!!!!

Last edited by BOTTLEFEDSS; 03-24-2009 at 05:15 PM.

Search this Thread