Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Where is a good engine shop in the Putnam/Westchester Ny area?

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2009, 09:07 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Where is a good engine shop in the Putnam/Westchester Ny area?

I would like to start throwing ideas around with some knowledgeable LS engine builders for a 5.3L buildup I want to do. But I am not sure where any good ones are? I remember the member with the blue GTO in Ct told me where he had his done last year, but i can not remember at all.
Old 03-29-2009, 09:15 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by KJZ28
I would like to start throwing ideas around with some knowledgeable LS engine builders for a 5.3L buildup I want to do. But I am not sure where any good ones are? I remember the member with the blue GTO in Ct told me where he had his done last year, but i can not remember at all.

Give Will @ Westchest Machine shop a call they are located in Tarrytown,NY the number is 914-631-1799 tell him AL with the GTO sent you
Old 03-29-2009, 09:37 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by CamaroAl
Give Will @ Westchest Machine shop a call they are located in Tarrytown,NY the number is 914-631-1799 tell him AL with the GTO sent you
Ahhhhh..... that car looks familiar. You go to Marcus Dairy and on nastyz28 arent you? EDIT definitely. I talked to you a few times on Nasty. I have to meet you in person this year.

Thanks for the recommendation.