Hampton Roads.....Another New One...Again. - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion



Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Hampton Roads.....Another New One...Again.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-12-2009, 10:49 AM   #1
TECH Senior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (21)
 
NA$TY-TA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 10,348
Default Hampton Roads.....Another New One...Again.

Alright guys... the old thread was getting to long.... 67 pages....


Post up everything in this one now...


Kyle
NA$TY-TA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:18 AM   #2
TECH Junkie
iTrader: (21)
 
99FormulaM6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 3,168
Default

I love the interiors on the GTOs and they are so much more solid than Fbodys. I feel like im riding in a tin can after I get out of a gov't car or my Jeep and then get in the SS. My gov't car is a brand new 09 Pontiac G6 V6 and I actually like it alot - not enough to go out and buy one, but it is really nice

Oh, and the title to the thread is spelled wrong.lol
99FormulaM6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:19 AM   #3
TECH Senior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (21)
 
NA$TY-TA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 10,348
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99FormulaM6 View Post
I love the interiors on the GTOs and they are so much more solid than Fbodys. I feel like im riding in a tin can after I get out of a gov't car or my Jeep and then get in the SS. My gov't car is a brand new 09 Pontiac G6 V6 and I actually like it alot - not enough to go out and buy one, but it is really nice

Oh, and the title to the thread is spelled wrong.lol


Thanks.. changed it.




Yeah i LOVE my GTO... the new G8's are really nice also....
NA$TY-TA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:04 AM   #4
TECH Junkie
iTrader: (21)
 
99FormulaM6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 3,168
Default

the G8s are really nice, but i dont know if i want to spend 35k on a car whose brand was just axed
99FormulaM6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:20 PM   #5
TECH Resident
iTrader: (1)
 
Fratsit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Brookings, South Dakota
Posts: 927
Default

Subscribing. Always a pleasure to read this thread. Too bad about BPS. When I lived in Newport News I used to enjoy going out there. Zaino during the day....head to 7-11 for a Slurpee...then hang at BP for the evening.

R/

Frat
Fratsit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 01:44 PM   #6
TECH Regular
iTrader: (24)
 
bshell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Newport News, VA
Posts: 422
Default

Anybody upgrading to a 9" or 12 bolt in the near future? I finally have garage space to store and work on my car and I'm looking for a stock rear to make my car a roller again. Here's a link to my thread in the classified section...

https://ls1tech.com/forums/eastern-c...-rear-end.html
bshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 06:04 PM   #7
EW1
Launching!
iTrader: (10)
 
EW1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 280
Default

I'm in Va Beach with my camaro. Staying at a hotel on pacific ave. Where are the car hangouts at?
EW1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 10:05 AM   #8
On The Tree
iTrader: (2)
 
formula87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hampton Rds Va
Posts: 184
Default

WOW just got here this morn............
Attached Thumbnails
Hampton Roads.....Another New One...Again.-2010-camaro.jpg  
formula87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 10:06 AM   #9
Launching!
 
knappbunch's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: va beach
Posts: 282
Default

looks sweet.
knappbunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:05 PM   #10
TECH Junkie
iTrader: (21)
 
99FormulaM6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 3,168
Default

Passed an orange one with black stripes on my way to work this morning...looked damn good this was in Tampa, not HR though
99FormulaM6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 09:42 AM   #11
On The Tree
iTrader: (2)
 
formula87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hampton Rds Va
Posts: 184
Default

better pic sold getting the black rally stripes and some other GM stuff
nice car.
Attached Thumbnails
Hampton Roads.....Another New One...Again.-p5200052.jpg  
formula87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 09:46 AM   #12
TECH Senior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (21)
 
NA$TY-TA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 10,348
Default

What did they end up getting for it?? M6 i take it??
NA$TY-TA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 01:55 PM   #13
On The Tree
iTrader: (2)
 
formula87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hampton Rds Va
Posts: 184
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NA$TY-TA View Post
What did they end up getting for it?? M6 i take it??

It was sold at My dealership, M6 2SS / sold at window sticker, $35775.00
It drives awsome!! reminds me of my buddies 09 Caddy CTSV. But I still like my 4th gen
formula87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 08:10 PM   #14
TECH Regular
iTrader: (17)
 
Pharm0r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: va beach, va
Posts: 473
Default

I wouldnt mind parting with my T/A for a gto....
Pharm0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 07:34 AM   #15
TECH Apprentice
iTrader: (19)
 
A Str8 Up G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 380
Default Black T/A w/Florida plates on 264 last night.....

If you post on here, that was a good run man I woulda had you if we woulda kept at it, I don't like street racing though. Car sounded pretty bad *** too! Hey Pharm0r, do you work on Oceana base? I've seen a red T/A with a black hood on that base a few times.
A Str8 Up G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 08:09 AM   #16
11 Second Club
iTrader: (29)
 
EDS01SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Hampton Virginia
Posts: 1,015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fratsit View Post
Subscribing. Always a pleasure to read this thread. Too bad about BPS. When I lived in Newport News I used to enjoy going out there. Zaino during the day....head to 7-11 for a Slurpee...then hang at BP for the evening.

R/

Frat
I havent been down to BP yet to see for myself but I hear people are starting to hang out there again
EDS01SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:47 AM   #17
On The Tree
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Smithfield, VA
Posts: 187
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDS01SS View Post
I havent been down to BP yet to see for myself but I hear people are starting to hang out there again
No talk on the tidewater board about it. I will be in that area tomorrow, I will stop by and check it out if I remember.
want297z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 05:51 PM   #18
TECH Regular
iTrader: (17)
 
Pharm0r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: va beach, va
Posts: 473
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Str8 Up G View Post
If you post on here, that was a good run man I woulda had you if we woulda kept at it, I don't like street racing though. Car sounded pretty bad *** too! Hey Pharm0r, do you work on Oceana base? I've seen a red T/A with a black hood on that base a few times.
Yup that'd be me. Which T/A are you? There's a couple on the base I wave too everytime I pass em

If you're that mango orange vert I envy you.
Pharm0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 10:04 AM   #19
TECH Apprentice
iTrader: (19)
 
A Str8 Up G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 380
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharm0r View Post
Yup that'd be me. Which T/A are you? There's a couple on the base I wave too everytime I pass em

If you're that mango orange vert I envy you.
I saw that guy too but unfortunately that ain't me. I have the black WS6 w/ T-tops, Texas plates, and a Decepticon sticker on the back glass. I shoot you a wave every time I see you.
A Str8 Up G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 11:10 AM   #20
TECH Regular
iTrader: (17)
 
Pharm0r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: va beach, va
Posts: 473
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Str8 Up G View Post
I saw that guy too but unfortunately that ain't me. I have the black WS6 w/ T-tops, Texas plates, and a Decepticon sticker on the back glass. I shoot you a wave every time I see you.
Yup I know who ya are. What all you got done? Lets meet up for some mo' '****** rice king sometime.

What squadron you with? Im pretty sure I see you parked out in our hanger parking lot quite a bit.....im an ame3 in vfa-11
Pharm0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold crazy2one Parts Classifieds 9 02-27-2017 08:49 AM
wtb one 5364 head windmill Parts Wanted 7 11-24-2016 01:31 PM
Clear bra? ElkySS Appearance & Detailing 9 08-21-2016 07:35 PM
Panhard rod trey0153 Suspension & Brakes 5 01-22-2016 08:42 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:26 AM.


 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: