Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Official OCMD October endless summer cruise 10/7-10/11

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 12:40 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have never been to the fall, been going to the spring show for over 10 years now so i might go to the fall show to see what its like. oh the diesel trucks were pissing me out too. they all tried ****** with me and a couple got their feeling hurt.
Old 05-19-2009, 05:19 AM
Staging Lane

How come you all don't like diesels. I mean I hate powerjokes as much as the next guy but Cummins are the ****. Alittle smoke never hurt nobody, but blowing soot on another mans ride (unless he is being an *******) especially if its clean is fkd-up but other than that its good clean fun. Id rather see Cummins and F-bodys than discustangs.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:31 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Rare99SS
How come you all don't like diesels. I mean I hate powerjokes as much as the next guy but Cummins are the ****. Alittle smoke never hurt nobody, but blowing soot on another mans ride (unless he is being an *******) especially if its clean is fkd-up but other than that its good clean fun. Id rather see Cummins and F-bodys than discustangs.
i love diesels....its their ***** drivers i cant stand. but only the ones that think its cool to smoke us out. other than that, i dont have a problem with them. some of them are crazy fast...exhaust/chip/and some boost and they make like 1000ft torque....insane.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:45 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Rare99SS
Trust me guys i know rare99ss and if he drives his cummins down in october he wont roll coal on anybody's car as long as there not being an *******. all his vehicles are pretty sweet. but the cummins is cool. he is an f-body guy he def wont blow smoke on any car that is nice and the guy didnt do anything to him lol. cant wait till october. def look forward to being down with my car for the f-body meet. it was fun last october with my car and i didnt get any tickets, so hopefully it will be the same this october.lol
Old 05-19-2009, 07:04 AM
On The Tree

yea the diesels did a good job of pissing me off this year just like they did last. Last year I had one with its exhaust pipe about 2 ft from my head with the t tops down dump smoke in the car. And this year I got stuck behind 5 of them Friday night as I was cruising and they were all being clowns blowing smoke. It made me call it quits early caz every one in my car was getting a headache from it
Old 05-19-2009, 12:03 PM
TECH Regular

I don't know if anyone else noticed but I saw a cop pullin over deisel trucks on Saturday. I'm not sure for what but I'm guessing it was for blowing all the black smoke at cars. I guess their starting to crack down on that. 80% of the deisel drivers were acting like dicks anyway.
Old 05-19-2009, 02:46 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i'll be there. and i cant tell the difference either between spring and fall cruisin. there both a hell lot of fun. i might just do friday and saturday though.
Old 05-19-2009, 03:21 PM
Teching In

Im in! Lets hope for some nice late summer weather. I put more then a few of them to shame. they talk to talk but they sure dont walk the walk. They might not of heard my truck lope over their engine knock but i blew at least a dozen diesels doors off.
Old 05-21-2009, 01:43 PM
TECH Resident

you all know that this is the last fall show in OC ?
Old 05-21-2009, 01:53 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by slownlow4.8
you all know that this is the last fall show in OC ?
Where did you hear this at? And why? Or do you mean its just the last show of the year down there?
Old 05-21-2009, 02:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

yeah i think the diesel trucks are becoming more abundant and even bigger ******** every year. I was waiting for one to try and get me, I kept ahead of them or way behind them. it wasnt too bad if the trucks had stacks on it though, I saw a few cummins trucks like that and they werent too bad.
Old 05-21-2009, 03:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Between the black smoke & being free illegally in the back rides for dipshit drunks. There's nothing cool about the diesels being there, they are more of a nusance than anything. Evidently the word got out to hillbilly country about the car show. Heck I'd would take 10 Stangs over 1 diesel being there.

I can't wait for this fall show. Hopefully it won't be a disappointment which is the only thing keeping me from going for more than one day.
Old 05-21-2009, 06:59 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1 Bad *** Formula
Between the black smoke & being free illegally in the back rides for dipshit drunks. There's nothing cool about the diesels being there, they are more of a nusance than anything. Evidently the word got out to hillbilly country about the car show. Heck I'd would take 10 Stangs over 1 diesel being there.

I can't wait for this fall show. Hopefully it won't be a disappointment which is the only thing keeping me from going for more than one day.
they will all be back in high school so we should be fine!
Old 05-21-2009, 08:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

what the hell was with the confederate flags...? seriously that **** is just stupid.
Old 05-21-2009, 10:50 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by nhra_crazy
Where did you hear this at? And why? Or do you mean its just the last show of the year down there?
from someone that works with my mom. they enter their car every year. i think they are going to be moving it to virgina beach. i find out all the details
Old 05-22-2009, 05:18 AM
Staging Lane

I hope they dont move it to VA Beach. Personally I dont like it down there. It couldve been the area that I was in but I still dont like it and spring and fall OC are some of the shows I really look foward to each year. Acording to special event pro's website "Wild Wheels Weekend" is the week before OC. So maybe there just adding a new show.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:40 AM
TECH Regular

I will assasinate keeanu reeves if they move that ****!! Va is way to damn far!!
Old 05-29-2009, 07:50 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by stevo92z28
what the hell was with the confederate flags...? seriously that **** is just stupid.
southern pride y u hatin ur in the south what the hell is the problem
Old 05-29-2009, 08:56 PM
11 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

I might be able to make it...I was supposed to get married on 10/10, but we ended up buying a kick *** house together in lieu of a big wedding...Maybe I can convince the future Mrs. ABA383 to get married in OC with a bunch of you knuckleheads as witnesses...

--Alan
Old 05-29-2009, 09:16 PM
11 Second Club

^^instead of throwing rice at you guys we'll just smoke you out with some burnouts...

Quick Reply: Official OCMD October endless summer cruise 10/7-10/11