Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

2009 Ride for Pride, never forget 9/11.

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 07:58 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice pics, I was two cars behind the Ultra Z for most of the cruise till we hit traffic around Silver Spring MD that lt1 sounded damn good.
Old 09-17-2009, 08:55 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by transambroli
Nice pics, I was two cars behind the Ultra Z for most of the cruise till we hit traffic around Silver Spring MD that lt1 sounded damn good.
Thanks! Yeah, that ol LT1 sounds good. It is LT headers, no cats and a Borla with the E-cutout open (so basically no muffler). It got annoying in the car after the 5th hour (on the way home). Now if i just had the numbers to back up the sound.. LOL

Yeah the traffic became a bit much at times. I actually started to hang back at one point and wave the others around because some a-holes (not part of the cruise) would not get out of the way. I mean you see about 100 cars with Flags flying, lights and flashers on, in a big line.. wouldnt that tell you something is going on, but hey some people just dont care.
Old 09-17-2009, 05:08 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ppl in NOVA drive like they have blinders on, the dont know whats beside them, they dont care whats coming but if it gets in there way there pissed off because it held them up for like 10 seconds longer than they could stand. thats y there damn cars are peices of **** and beat to hell. if i lived in the NOVA area id be in jail for road rage i hate stupid drivers that cant drive