Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Zturd's bridal shower / dyno day

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2009, 05:11 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mikep2002
Leaving the wife at home for sure. Thats always a constant. Hell I maybe even get her a new rack. Problem dont know whether to go with silicone or saleen? Got any advice. The silicone is very expensive. But they say the saleen leave bags/ripples. So need to find a place where I can check them out. Gonna make it an education trip. So if you bring some tail make sure they have implants.
Always test drive before you buy
Old 06-22-2009, 07:35 PM
TECH Regular

^^^ good one.
Old 06-22-2009, 11:52 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Zturd
So who's gonna bring the lowest HP car hmmmm?????
I'll bring my Chevy out.
Old 06-23-2009, 05:19 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I might be down for a cruise

Congrats on the engagement
Old 06-23-2009, 10:58 PM
Tire Smoking Tranny Blowing Director

depending how work goes i might be up for this. Id like to see what this thing will dyno.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:50 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by C5kid
oh jezz here we go...

LMAO, are you goin to start a poll on this to decide if it is just a cover up....
I might. He hasn't flamed on my turd in awhile
So how many applications of Chloroform did it take you Bruce for her to agree to this sham of a cover up?
Old 06-24-2009, 06:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by GTP231
I might. He hasn't flamed on my turd in awhile
So how many applications of Chloroform did it take you Bruce for her to agree to this sham of a cover up?
Actually after listening to a few M&M songs I figured on using Valium and cocaine to balance things out. Then I change her contacts subscribsion and she's good to go. That and I have donate my ********* to her pig Filbert for reproductive needs..
Old 06-24-2009, 06:38 AM
11 Second Club

....where do you come up with this ****??
Old 06-24-2009, 10:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TNTramair
....where do you come up with this ****??
Well see it all started with when my parents used to lock me the closet with a spider named ouchy. I named him ouchy cause everytime I'd pet him, he bit me and I YELLED OUCHY!!!!!! So anyways I started to cry in my later years in the closet so they started giving me whiskey to drink to shut me up. So basically I would cry and then drink the whiskey and I could get all drunked up and start seeing ****. It ended up being a gateway drug to pot,cocaine,toad butts, whipits, slingshots, purple mooses with chicken legs. At one point they thought i was brain dead so they shocked me with the chewed through cord from the Christmas tree. At this point I realized that spiked hair is a cool look and I liked doing the SHOCKER (2pink 1stink) maneuever. However due to no women in the closet I would pratice this on a shoe with 2 different colored shoe laces that I named stinky shoe. The name was cause I think that shoe had some mud on it that smelled all to unfamiliar but I used the mud for the lubricant and it tasted funny........

To be continued.......
Old 06-24-2009, 11:03 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well see it all started with when my parents used to lock me the closet with a spider named ouchy. I named him ouchy cause everytime I'd pet him, he bit me and I YELLED OUCHY!!!!!! So anyways I started to cry in my later years in the closet so they started giving me whiskey to drink to shut me up. So basically I would cry and then drink the whiskey and I could get all drunked up and start seeing ****. It ended up being a gateway drug to pot,cocaine,toad butts, whipits, slingshots, purple mooses with chicken legs. At one point they thought i was brain dead so they shocked me with the chewed through cord from the Christmas tree. At this point I realized that spiked hair is a cool look and I liked doing the SHOCKER (2pink 1stink) maneuever. However due to no women in the closet I would pratice this on a shoe with 2 different colored shoe laces that I named stinky shoe. The name was cause I think that shoe had some mud on it that smelled all to unfamiliar but I used the mud for the lubricant and it tasted funny........

To be continued.......

WTF?!?!?!?! That is some fucked uo ****. don't you have anything better to do at work. Or is this kinda of talk scaring away all your customers too?
Old 06-24-2009, 11:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

SHUT UP SCHMITTE.... the miss may have me convinced to change the wheels and try a pass tonight so we'll see how that goes... if i feel that motivated.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:22 AM
10 Second Club

SHUT UP SCHMITTE.... the miss may have me convinced to change the wheels and try a pass tonight so we'll see how that goes... if i feel that motivated.

you better get your *** down there and give it a try if you are getting the go ahead from the misses.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:36 AM
TECH Addict

To be continued..............

After the whippits, whiskey, cocaine, and shockers Bruce decided to turn the **** on the closet door and you guessed it, he CAME OUT OF THE CLOSET!!! With his new found drug addiction and alcoholism, he decided to participate in the gay **** industry because the drugs made his member larger and he lasted for hours on end. The economy dipped and the gay **** industry took a turn for the worse. Bruce decided he needed to get his act together. He went out and bought a red 2000 FRC vette and started modding it. Along the way he met a pretty woman who he now calls his fiance'. They are due to get married soon. He plans to have a dyno day as a last HOORAH before the wedding. As long as his car stays together, we should have some fun. JK

See you all there.

/story
Old 06-24-2009, 11:41 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by White.Lightning

After the whippits, whiskey, cocaine, and shockers Bruce decided to turn the **** on the closet door and you guessed it, he CAME OUT OF THE CLOSET!!! With his new found drug addiction and alcoholism, he decided to participate in the gay **** industry because the drugs made his member larger and he lasted for hours on end. The economy dipped and the gay **** industry took a turn for the worse. Bruce decided he needed to get his act together. He went out and bought a red 2000 FRC vette and started modding it. Along the way he met a pretty woman who he now calls his fiance'. They are due to get married soon. He plans to have a dyno day as a last HOORAH before the wedding. As long as his car stays together, we should have some fun. JK

See you all there.

/story

Damn that was a good story
Old 06-24-2009, 12:46 PM
11 Second Club

See you all there.

/story
allmost brought a tear to my eye.
Old 06-24-2009, 12:53 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by TNTramair
allmost brought a tear to my eye.
I believe that story airs on Lifetime Movie Network this week. Check it out!
Old 06-24-2009, 01:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

I believe that story airs on Lifetime Movie Network this week. Check it out!
Made a tear come to my eye aswell. You love me, you really LOVE ME!!!!!!!! And I should know true love now after all the false relationships in my past in the **** industry and all. Everyones just looking for a piece of ***...... especially White Lightning cause thats what he's into big hairy gay *** J/K....... ok i'm only serious!
Old 06-24-2009, 01:35 PM
CARTEK Racing

Made a tear come to my eye aswell. You love me, you really LOVE ME!!!!!!!! And I should know true love now after all the false relationships in my past in the **** industry and all.
Man... I did not realise your years in the gay **** industry as a Lucky Pierre would leave you so jaded...
Old 06-24-2009, 03:59 PM
Teching In

Actually after listening to a few M&M songs I figured on using Valium and cocaine to balance things out. Then I change her contacts subscribsion and she's good to go. That and I have donate my ********* to her pig Filbert for reproductive needs..
Has anyone actually met her to confirm she's indeed a woman?
Old 06-24-2009, 09:44 PM
TECH Regular

yea, i met her, BUILT FOR SPEED....lol

she is just as bad as him...