Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Anyone live near Yankton SD or Norfolk NE.... I need help ASAP!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 12:05 AM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone live near Yankton SD or Norfolk NE.... I need help ASAP!

Ok here is the problem.... I recently installed an STS turbo and used band clamps on the exhaust pipe where it goes over the rearend (it was cut there) because i was in a hurry to get it done to come to my GF family reunion and didn't have time to get it welded. well i live in Alliance NE (on the other end of the state) and need to get the pipe welded instead of the damn band clamp.

the turbo isn't spinning and the motor is starved for air and is knocking to beat hell. So i put in a tune to run it NA but i dont have a filter so im sucking dirt im sure. I dont have money to take it to a shop.

I need to find someone in this area with a welder i can use or someone with a filter (stock lid or something) to get me back home. I am staying at Louis and Clark lake till sunday...

SOMEONE HELP!!!

Thanks,

Blaine

PS i seen someone in a white TA with 27 county plates tonight here at the lake....
Old 06-26-2009, 12:00 PM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well found a shop called TMA (Tire Muffler Alignment).... They hooked me up and helped me out of my bind! I was very short on money. He welded everything for me and replaced some pipe and it only cost me $35!!!!