"You know how I know you're gay?"......

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 09:07 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Quick Time
You didnt seem to mind
Dude....that doesn't even translate.

Hey Mike, be a good nurse and help him out like you did last night.
Old 06-26-2009, 09:09 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by tektrans
hahaha, never thought about it,lol
Just thinking that makes you gay!
You got all the gay criteria down pat. Does that mustache you got help catch all the runoff?
Old 06-26-2009, 11:21 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01
You only say that because you have none...

But that makes sence... what would a flaming queen like you do with a firearm?

Im onto you... MRI tech my ***... you just set the machine to scan the the guys' package and make a 3D image for you to touch yourself too at night. Probobly have a room full of perfect replicas of all the **** and ***** you have scaned over the years...

hahahaha, you're the so-called architect, you designing them for you and your boyfriends?
Where you storing those Guns Alex?
Old 06-26-2009, 11:23 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by 04blowngoat
You got all the gay criteria down pat. Does that mustache you got help catch all the runoff?
Oh geez That's BAD!!

You're the homo that was gonna but a Red TA. Only homo's like red cars. Ask Edgar, the homo-clown. Plus he's a weatherman too, so you KNOW he's
Old 06-26-2009, 12:08 PM
CARTEK Racing

hahahaha, you're the so-called architect, you designing them for you and your boyfriends?
Where you storing those Guns Alex?
Not sure I fallow you there... so I'll continue the assault on your non-existant heterosexuality.

The guns are safely located in my room. I must keep them close to protect myself from the udesirable sexual advances of flaming homo's such as yourself.

And speaking of yourelf, how come everytime I see you there is a cigar in your mouth? Oral fixation for long tubular objects? Longing for a love lost? Of are you so in love with the **** that you can not spare a second of time without having an object of similar shape in your mouth at all times?

Come to think of it, cigars are pretty damn small in diamiter... are you into little boys? Sheesh dude... I have no problems with homosexuality, but pedephilia? That aint right bro...

Old 06-27-2009, 08:56 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01
Not sure I fallow you there... so I'll continue the assault on your non-existant heterosexuality.

The guns are safely located in my room. I must keep them close to protect myself from the udesirable sexual advances of flaming homo's such as yourself.

And speaking of yourelf, how come everytime I see you there is a cigar in your mouth? Oral fixation for long tubular objects? Longing for a love lost? Of are you so in love with the **** that you can not spare a second of time without having an object of similar shape in your mouth at all times?

Come to think of it, cigars are pretty damn small in diamiter... are you into little boys? Sheesh dude... I have no problems with homosexuality, but pedephilia? That aint right bro...

Oh man, I give up That's it, I'm done!
fwiw, I don't really smoke cigars anymore, spent all my $$ on the intake stuff and none left for smokes.
Plus my daughter (5) told me it's bad for me so that's that.
Old 06-27-2009, 11:16 AM
CARTEK Racing

Oh man, I give up That's it, I'm done!
fwiw, I don't really smoke cigars anymore, spent all my $$ on the intake stuff and none left for smokes.
Plus my daughter (5) told me it's bad for me so that's that.
You may be able to kick my *** in person, but when it comes to hurling insults form behind a keyboard, Kink Kong Aint Got **** On ME!

LOL

Those kids of yours are too damn cute! Good advise as well.
Old 06-27-2009, 05:30 PM
9 Second Club

Had the kids in my FREEZING pool (all the rain lately) the last 3 days in a row. Gave the liitle one a cold, haha. It's all good.