Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

nc aint nothing

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 11:11 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Listen here Home slice.. I would be careful what of what Id'e say if i were you, or youre going to get a NC stang, lsx, viper, small block ford or chevy, or anything else, crawl up that "dirt brown ***" of yours and take your money, sending you back to the hood with empty pockets. 'Round these parts, 6.2 is slow as ****. There wouldn't even be a need to be a NT car. And yes, my car is a slow DD car. It's a bolt-on, stalled, STOCK cam car and thats the way i want it, but you also dont see me barking up trees that i dont need to be barking up. (I.E. you saying NC cars aint noting) Your money may be green but you come up here with that weak ****, your money is going to be gone. So head on up this way and get some lessons BRO.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:46 PM
12 Second Club

you wouldn't be talking about "make your move motorsports" the paralyzer would you?...
Old 07-17-2009, 07:03 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigsteve311
how about all yall nc boys kiss my brown dirt *** hole . i called out one specific ( if you retards would read the whole thing ) pickle sniffer , and all of a sudden i have already called out the who;e state . just like yankees , gotta gang up on one when one of yours is going to get his *** handed to him . and by the way , if you do have that POS 5.7 , you better just keep it as a daily driver , cause you will wind up blowing it up . The thing i want to say here is that i aint scared of none of you guys . i dont run and my money is green . and if thats the race coming up in about a week in RR , then yes i will be there . now , anybody got anything else they want to get off their chest ? what kinda name will yall come up with now . well whink long and hard , cause the harder it is to say sober and fully aware , the harder it is to say when you are dishing out some cash . and the car is a 2002 camaro
well aint that the pot calling the kettle black. you're writing on a 2nd grade english level and you're callin everyone else here retards??? thats rich..
Old 07-17-2009, 07:28 AM
On The Tree

Old 07-17-2009, 09:52 AM
STF Veteran

hahahahaha
Old 07-17-2009, 03:21 PM
On The Tree

Talking buk buk buk buk...

THAT;S RIGHT I TAUT HIM...

YOU JUST MAD BE CAUSE WE HAVE A LOT OF ''EDUCATION'' ...
BANANA BREATH.... AN YOU WEAR ''COMBAT BOOTSSSSSSS''
AN STOP THE BITCHIN WITH THAT ''HOOFIN MOUTH'' DAVEERED OOSS;
WHADJA; JUNK...ON YOUR FACE DAWG BREATH..:f unny:;
CAN YOU DIG IT; WARRIORZZZZZZ....
Old 07-17-2009, 03:34 PM
10 Second Club

Reeding this thred is making me more dummer.

Old 07-17-2009, 11:54 PM
Teching In

and as for the paralyzer , hell yes !wow youguys never heard slang , must not get to the track much , which i wouldn't if i were you guys . being slow and all is kinda embarassing . and as for my education , screw you and your degrees . it takes real brains under the hood . just stop with the dumb *** **** and we wont have a problem . i only came on here first looking for the paralyzer and the whole state defends him . that makes me wonder , does he really suck *** like that . well keep NC ponies healthy and pretty .
Old 07-18-2009, 07:13 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by bigsteve311
and as for the paralyzer , hell yes !wow youguys never heard slang , must not get to the track much , which i wouldn't if i were you guys . being slow and all is kinda embarassing . and as for my education , screw you and your degrees . it takes real brains under the hood . just stop with the dumb *** **** and we wont have a problem . i only came on here first looking for the paralyzer and the whole state defends him . that makes me wonder , does he really suck *** like that . well keep NC ponies healthy and pretty .
LOL. #1. I've heard of slang, and I get to the track quite often.....but they still speak ENGLISH there for the most part. #2. We don't have a problem here billy badass. So shut the **** up. #3. You made this thread dumbass....the title isn't "paralizer aint nothing." We're not defending him. It's just that even us North Carolina folk get amazed sometimes at how dumb one person can actually be, so we figured we'd chime in.
Old 07-18-2009, 12:58 PM
On The Tree

wow,i want the last 2 minutes of my life back. this bigsteve guy may have just caused my IQ to drop
Old 07-18-2009, 06:03 PM
Teching In

here is some english you might understand , F!@# off and take the paralyzer with you . if you scholars of nc can just let it be, then there wouldnt be a problem . i asked for one mustang and now chevies are cirleing the wagons . i just wanted one guy and i got all you oval lovers on here talking about my education . it dont matter really , i dont thinkhe will ever come back here again . oh yeah , name the date and time of a race and i will be there .
Old 07-18-2009, 06:06 PM
Teching In

oh yeah and 02 SS ZEUs , you can kiss my *** . if you would of read the thread and not the heading then you wouldnt yhave a problem . and by the way " You sure do have a pretty set of lips on you boy " . and thats real , from the heart
Old 07-18-2009, 07:55 PM
Teching In

Relax boss, you are WAAAY too amped up over this. Just get out there and race your car – not your mouth.
Old 07-19-2009, 07:00 AM
On The Tree

I doubt your 6.2 could even take my wife's Chevelle. Her street legal, 4000 lbs. Chevelle is running 8.80's on spray and 9.30's on motor. So don't talk **** if you don't have the numbers to back it up.
Old 07-19-2009, 07:20 AM
Teching In

numbers , well high 9's on motor and high 8's on gas . now is that fast enuff for you . ATTENTION : I bigsteve311 , really dont give a **** what your wife has or your buddy . all i am concerned about is letting the , dare i say his name ? "paralyzer " , know that these true carolina boys aint scared and are ready for a north south meet . that way all you degree carrying certification having "race car drivers " can really find out what we are all about down here . all because of one mustang , i have to race every bow tie in nc . that is just plain stupid to me . but whatever the case my be , i aint scared and i have the car , the money and the nuts to back it up . so with all that said , just let this go before peoples feelings get hurt and peoples engines blow up and all together it would be better for you guys to just stay up there in your little comfortable world thinking you are kings . i hate to break it to you kids , you are looking at the king .
Old 07-19-2009, 07:22 AM
Teching In

and "**** RUN "- cochran191- just stop racing women and use your f-body . or is it slow like the paralyzer?
Old 07-19-2009, 11:19 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

What's with all the yankee references? I'm a Phillies fan if that's what you're talking about. If you're talking about the civil war, that ended over 100 years ago, then I've got nothing to say.

I didn't think people that ignorant, or backwoods southerners had electricity much less computers or the internet.
Old 07-19-2009, 12:32 PM
On The Tree

Wink ''dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ''

whassssssssssssssss, uppppppppppppppppppppppppp;
with that youuuuuuuu allllllllllllllllllllllllll........
ha ha ha ha ha... the ''south will riseeeeeeeee'' neggro..
Old 07-19-2009, 01:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

chknhwk01, your posts always make my day. thanks for being you
Old 07-19-2009, 04:38 PM
Teching In

as usaul it has to be a black and white thing . my wife is mixed . and as for the phillies " F@#$ the Phillies " . and as for the electricity , thats why i have wind power . matter of fact im running low , so alchemist hurry up and blow !!!