Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

nc aint nothing

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2009, 05:37 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bigsteve311
as usaul it has to be a black and white thing . my wife is mixed . and as for the phillies " F@#$ the Phillies " . and as for the electricity , thats why i have wind power . matter of fact im running low , so alchemist hurry up and blow !!!
Wow...the civil war was north vs. south...not black vs. white...you babbling moron.

Last edited by 05MBMLS2; 07-19-2009 at 07:54 PM.
Old 07-19-2009, 07:01 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

It's not a black vs white or north vs south issue. It's stupid retarded idiots vs the rest of the world that knows how to read and write and form sensible thoughts.

If you want to **** and moan nonsensibly about "nor carolina aingt got shet" then go into the southern forum and do it there. Look at the states listed next to this section, it's the north east primarily.

From the front page:

Eastern Members
CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

No where in there do you see north carolina or south carolina.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:16 PM
Teching In

do i have to prove to you guys i really dont give a flying **** what yall say . i worked for the government building navy ships and an explosion happened and then i had a ******* brain injury and sometimes my typing isnt the best . and as for calling out the wrong crowd , i will call out my own mom if she wants to race . just let it be that "NC AINT **** " and all you "east coast racers " wont get caught up in a little call out session
Old 07-20-2009, 05:56 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Originally Posted by bigsteve311
do i have to prove to you guys i really dont give a flying **** what yall say . i worked for the government building navy ships and an explosion happened and then i had a ******* brain injury and sometimes my typing isnt the best . and as for calling out the wrong crowd , i will call out my own mom if she wants to race . just let it be that "NC AINT **** " and all you "east coast racers " wont get caught up in a little call out session

Since you have a brain injury, I'll help you...

THIS ISN'T THE NORTH CAROLINA SECTION! THE PERSON YOU'RE CALLING OUT PROBABLY ISN'T EVEN IN HERE.
Old 07-20-2009, 05:59 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Also, look at the fastest eastern section, there's plenty of fast cars up here.
Old 07-20-2009, 08:08 AM
Teching In

thats cool alchemist but for a reference , i am neither stupid or handicapped in anyway . and besides that , one of the paralyzers friends is on here and i just wanted to let him know . now as for me and you . i will be in Newport New , Va. in about a month . im sure your POS can make it to richmond . right ? if so we will just have to see about the " North / South " issue . and as for fast cars , if everyone on here had a fast car , no one on the "north east " side of the country would have a goddamn liscense . so , when i do come up there i will let you know in enuff time to get prepared .