Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Towson University - new Car Club / first meet of semester

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2009, 10:00 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Towson University - new Car Club / first meet of semester

There's a new start-up car club at Towson University called Towson Tuning. Includes everyone, from your American Muscle to Import Tuners to Detroit Diesels. Just a bunch of people with similar interests all hanging out. The first meet of the Fall 09 Semester is coming up and I'm trying to help get some people to come out so I figured I would let you all know about it. I'll probably be there with my Z28, there are some other guys, guy I worked with with a Cobra, a few turbo 350Z, trucks, some Silvias, even an old school Impala and other stuff.

It will be from 9PM-11PM on Monday, Sept. 14 in the parking lot in front of the Union Garage. The lot is off of Osler Drive, which is off of Cross Campus Drive / Towsontown Boulevard.

To get there from north or east of the University, go south on York Rd to Towsontown Boulevard. Then, turn right to go west on Towsontown Boulevard. Turn left at the light onto Osler Drive. The lot and the Union Garage will be on your left, across from the Enrollment Building.

If you are coming from the city, it is easier to just go north on York Rd until you reach the light at Cross Campus Drive. Turn left at the light and head west on Cross Campus Drive. Turn right onto Osler Drive at the light. The lot and Union Garage will be on your right, across from the Enrollment Building.

If you are coming from west of the University, go south on Charles Street until you reach Towsontown Boulevard. Go east until you reach the light at Osler Drive, then turn right and the lot and Union Garage will be on your left.

Beltway Exits are 25 for Charles Street, 26 for York Rd if you are going that way.

There is a Facebook Group for the club if anyone is on Facebook and interested also - more information can be found there at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=48222681732

Feel free to join the group and I hope to see some of you there!
Old 09-07-2009, 08:56 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'll try and make it out for a little bit.