Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

PA Drivers: Please read -- about getting pulled over for suspicion of DUI

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2009, 09:22 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There's a huge difference between having a few throughout the night and driving drunk, a HUGE difference.
Old 09-30-2009, 12:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mrhzk35404
here it is

It comes with a disclaimer but I left that out because it was too much.
There's some grammar checking that needs to be performed on that one...
Old 09-30-2009, 02:03 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ha.. just cleared something up with my mommy. there wasa bit of confusion between me and her. The breathalyzer given on the side of the road can be refused and is admissible in court. However refusing that breathalyzer does give the officer the right to be a bigger dick and take you downtown right then and there and ask you to do the breathalyzer at the station, which you can not refuse and get a 1 year suspension on your license.

Which pretty much just means, do the damn breathalyzer, unless you aree in for a real long night.
Old 09-30-2009, 02:13 PM
Self-Admitted Scammer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks. i was going to call your "mommy" a liar before but i didnt. Who cares if the cop can be a bigger dick. Most of them are..and say you are just a regular person and you had 1 or 2 more drinks than you thought you did. it happens to regular people all the time. Exercising your rights can mean the difference between a DUI on your record or not. it can take up to an hour to get you downtown to the station. And if you are under the limit at testing, you are free to go, just have to pay impound fees . wooptido,.,.
Old 09-30-2009, 02:18 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ok here's a question. suppose you have NOT been drinking but yet you know you won't pass a FST balance/eye test. i have bad balance and i have the nsytagmus that cops look for when people are drunk. roughly 4% of the population has it BTW. anyway suppose you know a cop will arrest you on suspician of DUI unless he gives you a breath test. can you refuse the other FST tests and simply say "i have medical reasons that will cause me to fail the other FST's, give me a breath test." what if the cop doesn't have one? i sure as hell am not letting myself get arrested and brought downtown because he doesn't have one, he better get someone out there who does.

Quick Reply: PA Drivers: Please read -- about getting pulled over for suspicion of DUI