Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

anyone around baltimore

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2009, 08:16 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone around baltimore

everyones so helpful and friendly on here...i just wanted to put out there that i am probably due for a clutch sometime soon and would really like to learn how to do it myself, but of course mentioning it in passing to my dad he reminds me that its a bit big for someone whos never done one before. was wondering if there were any cool people on here and around here that would be able to help me and a friend of mine with some guidance even. i got all the tools except for a torque wrench but i'll have to buy one anyway, and i need to get another set of jackstands. i suppose i may consider a small fee and maybe some beers for the help.

its just so hard to find people with these cars around here that do their own work so i figure this would be the best place to ask. i understand how our cars work but i have not actually done any of the real work. it would be easier if i had a beater to deal with downtime but i don't. hoping maybe to knock it out on a weekend to minimize downtime.

I really REALLY want to learn how to do everything myself minus full engine rebuilds and dont have the means to learn really..thanks guys, you always come through for me

i'm around towson. pm me if you're interested
Old 10-18-2009, 09:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

if i have done one i would be glad to help but i would be useless lol. someone should chime in. good luck