Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

GIANTS are gonna KICK ASS today!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2009 | 08:31 AM
9 Second Club

Default GIANTS are gonna KICK *** today!!!!!!!!!!

After coming of the first weekend in 5 weeks without a loss (only because we were on a bye ) Giants fans are flying high!!
Kick off is at 1pm. It's a toss up for me to either go to the gym or go with my wife and kids to Costco come kick off time.
After not having won in over a month, I really don't give a flying **** about wasting another Sunday watching them.
And even if they do win the taste of losing 4 in a row in the manner they have lost is still going to be there.

I haven't felt this way since they had that miserable loss to Minnesota back in '07.
They did go on to win the Superbowl that year, beating the Patriots in a MOST dramatic fashion and ruining their UNDEFEATED season.

Maybe I will watch them today after all.
Old 11-22-2009 | 11:58 AM
Launching!

gonna be an intresting one.... Sure Ross is back active but Pierce is out. I 100% agree with the NFL network boys that they need to get back to the Ground and Pound running they are known for. O well almost kick off time!
Old 11-22-2009 | 07:03 PM
Banned

Was a nail-biter for sure.
Old 11-22-2009 | 07:15 PM
9 Second Club

Not exactly an *** kicking that's for sure.
Still hate the way Jacobs is running, still hate they are giving up rushing TD's and short yardage rushing 1st downs, still hate the way the secondary is constantly confused as to their responsibilities and I really hate the front 4 not getting to the QB when the game is on the line.
Wins a win I guess but I'd like to see a more dominant defense and a more aggressive running game.

Good win for me is I want the Giants to have the ball for 40+ minutes a game and I want to win 7-3, every game, haha and no more than 10 pass attempts.
Old 11-22-2009 | 07:24 PM
Banned

Yea I agree. My team the jets are just shot. I'm a NO/Brees believer lol