Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Cecil County Dragway TnT Nov. 28, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2009 | 08:38 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by quick77
I was standing along the fence at the starting line when it popped, watched the track guy duck away.......meanwhile pieces were rolling down track !! A jr dragster rolled over? i never heard or that happening, i hope the kid is ok. I had my red 71 camaro there saturday. Benchseatracin has pics posted up from sat.
Should have let Justin run the car some more he was kicking butt in it from what I hear. JK JK JK.. LMAO... Pops you did great.
Old 11-29-2009 | 09:46 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by mikep2002
Should have let Justin run the car some more he was kicking butt in it from what I hear. JK JK JK.. LMAO... Pops you did great.
YUP................The pressures on !!! mild stuff on saturday, wait till march 2010 , out comes the 77 slomaro, thats a whole different ballgame all goes well may also see a 'small' hit of nawss on it too..........i want to do that 8.50 index thing.
Old 11-29-2009 | 10:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by YeloFevr
I've never heard of, or seen, anything like that ever happen. Someone could have really been hurt if they were next to that tire when it popped. It actually shot a piece of rubber so high that the driver had his door open before it landed. Crazy ****.
Rims screws with drag radials? I have never seen that.

Unfortunate...i know the owner not really in a good way, but the car is very nicely put together. Shame that it happened, i have never seen anything like that before.