Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

So who watches "Jersey Shore" on MTV?

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2009, 09:30 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are you kidding me? Do you get all upset over other tiny thing? Seriously. Who cares, like you said...**** 'em. If people give you **** for being out of town then **** 'em.

Keep playing the martyr because shore community people get annoyed at people who are from out of town. Christ, I'd hate to hear you complain when something real happens in your life.

BTW, "they"(shore community people) doesn't include "me". I've never lived at the shore so I'm not a resident there. So don't include me in the "benny" haters. I could care less where you're from, everyone is there to enjoy the shore in the summer. You may come from Brooklyn(like that means anything) but I come from a place in reality where you have a set of ***** and thick skin...and stop claiming to be a victim a racism. Seriously. I guess since you drive an Fbody the cops are racist if they pull you over right? After all they're discriminated against you because of your choice of vehicles.

BTW, are the people in Manhattan racist too since they get annoyed at tourists? Some residents absolutely hate tourists up there and won't talk to them or help them out if they're lost...I've seen it....so are they scumbags too just like NJ shore residents? The door swings both ways.

I have the local ACLU #, maybe you can take the NJ Shore communities to court for their horrible, horrible actions. You never know, you could be a millionaire if you drum up the sympathy enough.

All arguing and harmless ball busting aside...don't let it get to you man....people are douche bags...you know that...hell you live in Brooklyn, you deal with them every day. To get that upset over a word, over some attitudes that ******** have....just let it go. Just know that you're bigger than them. Chill out, you'll live longer.
Old 12-20-2009, 12:43 PM
9 Second Club

I never said you were included and I'm certainly not saying everyone. I'm saying like you said, **** 'em and I'm saying there's more to the mindset of the people using that word than just a simple word, that's all.
My original response to to the jerk off that has the stones to actually post it up on here when a good majority of the people in the Eastern section do go to the shore during the summertime with their friends and families. I only addressed you because you were downplaying the mindset that goes hand in hand with the people that use that term.
That aside, my skin in plenty thick enough and been through "real" things so that's not at issue here.
I'm not steaming mad over here on this keyboard btw and i'm certainly not looking to be a martyr
I just called a jerk off a jerk off and everyone that thinks the way he does, plain and simple. Nothing more.
Old 12-20-2009, 04:45 PM
TECH Addict

frankly I'm surprised at the number of people who even watch MTV in this thread...
Old 12-20-2009, 09:55 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

I grew up and spent 18 summers in Toms River and hated bennies. It's not a racial thing, it's a thing of hating that it took 45 minutes to go 3 miles on the parkway, and another 3 miles on route 37 during the summer. I couldn't give two ***** where they came from, or what their race or nationality was, I just hated that the population in Toms River would quadruple from Friday to Monday during the summer, and it's not like Toms River is small or underpopulated to begin with.

The happiest day was when, after all four of us kids moved out, my parents sold their house and moved to Cape May.

So yes, if you make the trek from New York, or northern New Jersey or even Philly down to the Jersey shore during the summer, than I couldn't stand you growing up. Nothing personal, just a hatred of overpopulation.
Old 12-20-2009, 10:28 PM
9 Second Club

^^^^^^This is the best comment yet, maybe dumber than the first guy.
Would you listen to yourself? You "hated" people but it was nothing "personal", give me a break.
Everyone hates TRAFFIC, not everyone hates PEOPLE!
I drive in traffic everyday in Manhattan, when the Jewish people are not working because of their holiday there is much less traffic. I don't HATE the jewish people because they contribute to TRAFFIC when it's not their holiday.
I usually enjoy your posts, sound like an intelligent guy but this is disturbing.

You hate people because they cause traffic on the weekends, oh man-and this ladies and gents is exactly my point from the beginning. F*ck you too bro', f*ck you too!

They should do a show about you idiots.
Old 12-20-2009, 10:38 PM
Staging Lane

**** man, get the sand out of your vag!

anyways....... the girl loves the show, i think its the most retarded thing ever, basically the real world new jersey. everything on mtv basically sucks now.....
Old 12-21-2009, 07:47 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ws6Wicked
**** man, get the sand out of your vag!
ok I'll go wash it out.

Quick Reply: So who watches "Jersey Shore" on MTV?