TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Which Genuardis?
Old 01-05-2010, 10:26 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by stevethepirate
Which Genuardis?
I think they are talking about the one with the Starbucks (used to be KFC) and Friendly's out front.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:33 PM
Teching In

Yeah these days there's not much some people just drive there normal cars over and hang. I'll normally go over an chill if my brother is or swing by an try to start some trouble if there's cars in the lot lol. Towards the end of summer it was getting "interesting" if your into that lol seemed like some quick imports were coming out of the wood work looking for some fun. Your SS isn't black is it? If so I think I saw ya hangin at wawa like a month ago there was an older lt1 camaro an a 00ish GT all together.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:36 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by The Alchemist
I think they are talking about the one with the Starbucks (used to be KFC) and Friendly's out front.
You got man it's the one next to acme. Sorry about the double post I'm on my phone so I didn't see the 2 pages.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by JCamaro84z
Yeah these days there's not much some people just drive there normal cars over and hang. I'll normally go over an chill if my brother is or swing by an try to start some trouble if there's cars in the lot lol. Towards the end of summer it was getting "interesting" if your into that lol seemed like some quick imports were coming out of the wood work looking for some fun. Your SS isn't black is it? If so I think I saw ya hangin at wawa like a month ago there was an older lt1 camaro an a 00ish GT all together.
If you are talking about my car, I do have a black Camaro SS, but it was not me you saw. Unfortunately my car sits most of the time these days, I took it out once in October I believe and then more recently over Thanksgiving but I am pretty sure the power steering pump needs to be replaced so it will probably sit longer lol. I have hung out with your brother before, he use to be friends with my friends older sister. Not sure if he still hangs out with them, Amanda and KC. Your brother also helped me pull a block out of my car when I miss timed my engine and sent valves flying into places they shouldn't have been. A very unfortunate and horrible learning experience lol. I lost contact with him when everyone went to college, seem liked everyone stopped hanging out.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:39 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by motoo344
If you are talking about my car, I do have a black Camaro SS, but it was not me you saw. Unfortunately my car sits most of the time these days, I took it out once in October I believe and then more recently over Thanksgiving but I am pretty sure the power steering pump needs to be replaced so it will probably sit longer lol. I have hung out with your brother before, he use to be friends with my friends older sister. Not sure if he still hangs out with them, Amanda and KC. Your brother also helped me pull a block out of my car when I miss timed my engine and sent valves flying into places they shouldn't have been. A very unfortunate and horrible learning experience lol. I lost contact with him when everyone went to college, seem liked everyone stopped hanging out.
O alright lol that would be my brother lol. He doesn't hang with KC an Amanda anymore do to "issues". If you want his number let me know I'll PM ya it he's normally all about hanging with past friends I mean if you guys are still cool idk who bills cool with anymore these days lol.
Old 01-06-2010, 06:08 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Originally Posted by motoo344
Mitch, if you want help swapping the power steering pump, let me know.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:11 PM
Teching In

quakertown PA...
Old 01-06-2010, 03:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Mitch, if you want help swapping the power steering pump, let me know.
Ya, that would be great. Any idea where I can find one besides the dealer?
Old 01-06-2010, 04:16 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Try the NAPA in D-town. I'm getting one from Turn-one, but it's $225 for the pump and another $65 for a billet pulley.
Old 01-06-2010, 10:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Try the NAPA in D-town. I'm getting one from Turn-one, but it's $225 for the pump and another $65 for a billet pulley.
It's funny you mentioned that, I came across the Turn-one when I was trying to find a pump, didn't have a price though. I feel like since I'm around 100k there is a whole bunch of fluids I should replace and maybe some other stuff. Not sure what though.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:10 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Spaz
quakertown PA...
Where in qtown? What kinda car? I live right in perkasie and usually end up in qtown every night. Hell I might even know your name.

Originally Posted by JCamaro84z
If it was souderton or quakertown wawa it was most likely me. Red gt? Black lt1 camaro and black ls1 camaro? If you don't remember its fine hah, wouldn't expect you to.
Old 01-07-2010, 01:17 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BirdIsTheWord
Where in qtown? What kinda car? I live right in perkasie and usually end up in qtown every night. Hell I might even know your name.

If it was souderton or quakertown wawa it was most likely me. Red gt? Black lt1 camaro and black ls1 camaro? If you don't remember its fine hah, wouldn't expect you to.
Nah it was Dolyestowns Wawa Green LT1
Old 01-08-2010, 12:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BirdIsTheWord

i'm a black 99 trans am... you'll hear me before you see me... name is Ryan... my parents own clemmer moving...
Old 01-08-2010, 04:17 PM
JS
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The Lowes on Easton Rd is a pretty nice time in the Spring/Summer/Fall.
No street racing, more of a car hop kinda feel to it...

Its alot of fun....
Old 01-08-2010, 06:54 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by JS

Its alot of fun....
Yeah I saw ya there when I first got my GTO at first glance i thought it was my friends car lol he has the other spice red 06 around montgomeryville.
Old 01-09-2010, 02:58 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by JS

Its alot of fun....
Yeah those are fun too though. Street Racing is sometimes just for the drive home.

Originally Posted by Spaz
i'm a black 99 trans am... you'll hear me before you see me... name is Ryan... my parents own clemmer moving...
Yeah I have seen you, your friends with Ethan Clymer I think. Graduated with him.
Old 01-10-2010, 02:54 PM
Teching In

There are no specific nights in doylestown, its all at random. what up jim? camaro is actually almost done?
Old 01-10-2010, 06:12 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 92krvz28
There are no specific nights in doylestown, its all at random. what up jim? camaro is actually almost done?
Almost done to me is having all the parts finally at the shop. Things are on hold though now cause bill's not a mechanic anymore so his bay isnt his anymore so i'm not sure how its going to work now.
Old 01-20-2010, 08:38 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I live in the Berks County area, near Reading, and work in the Montgomery County area in Pottstown PA.