Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

New to Boston

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2010, 07:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

a big what up from the ham aka waltham restaurant city, if your every hungry just cruise down our main street and you can find almost every kind of fod imaginable. As far as car meets go I can barely find any myself... good luck!
Old 01-20-2010, 07:29 AM
11 Second Club

Every Sat at Riley's roast beef in Framingham starting in the spring!
Old 01-20-2010, 08:26 AM
Teching In

Very cool, gotta love good food As for shows, I went to the Street Rod Nationals in Worchester last summer, Italian Concourse in Boston (dont know about that) and to the weekend shows on the south shore, went to New England Dragway they had the nostalgia races and that was awesome.

I live pretty close to the Quarry in Quincy and that would be such a neat place to have a car show.............something to think about

Anyone going to the world of wheels in Boston this year?
Old 01-20-2010, 08:58 AM
SMG
Teching In

Welcome, Definitely a sick RX7. From Franklin here but work in the city days as an EMT. Not sure if you ever get down to this area but myself and a bunch of friends head to a bunch of cruise nights etc. starting in spring. The cruise nights at Patriots place/bass pro shops is AWESOME definitely should hit that up. Look forward to seeing your car someday.
Old 01-20-2010, 09:28 AM
Teching In

IF your in fenway area stop by Blackjack pasta bar AKA(Lilly's) The best pasta you will ever have and also Teryaki house in south very good places the bar next tp teryaki house is good to gorgot the name of it