Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 09:25 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

tactical knife/M9. mows people.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:16 AM
Banned

Highrise: jump off of the edge climb up the yellow "thing" onto the roof and snipe everything in sight. Get a sentry gun up there and its on.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:07 PM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by shadyLS6
I tried out the famas because of you and im really impressed .. I stayed away from it because the damage is pretty low but i get alot of quick killls some how must be the fire rate...

i only just got the ranger so im gonna try that out in my light weight class...

Is ninja even usefull??? I don't even have one man army yet..hear that's an awesome perk..

im IllwillKillzu on xbox360 im decent my Killdeath ratio is: 1.17

mastered ACR.. but hate the ACOG.. the sight is so constricting i find it a lot more difficult to hit bitches on the run wit lightweight
One Man Army works really good but the intended use originally was to have a Kill Streak Killer Class ready to go and pop into it when ready. I find it useful to refill precious Grenades!!

Rangers do kick ***. IMO though you need Slight of hand to make effective use of them. W/O it the reload is slow and if you miss, your fucked.

The Fire Rate is based on a per bullet and you get a 3 round burst, put stopping power and its like 2 hits. The gun likes to track up a little bit and if your aiming for the chest, often tracks up for a head shot.

The best site out there for CQ Combat is the Holographic sight. Compared to the Red Dot Sight, the Halo G. Will lock, and do some auto tracking as well as minor magnification.

My ACR w/ ACOG did VERY well but if I went back to it, i would wager it gets a Halo G.

Ninja is useful in Matches where you know people use Heart beat sensors. Free For All is Nortorius, I myself would use one if I did not care about the silencer which helps keep you hidden. Right now I am useing Steady aim for my Spaz but I would switch back since my ungodly camp spot is discovered only by H. Beat Sensor guys.

I'll add you to my list.
Old 03-11-2010, 08:39 PM
Staging Lane

I recently started using the riot shield with marathon pro,lightweight pro, commando pro. Throwing knife and 2 stun grenades. Secondary weapon I've been switching up using shotguns. Any special tricks I should know? Getting used the throwing knife is getting me killed a lot. But when I do hit people its usually an upperbody/head shot.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:56 AM
Internet Mechanic

I had a spectacular weekend. Sorry for lack of Updates.

I have never had a good Kill/Death Ratio. Mainly due to the fact that I did die alot in the beginning but I also played games like Sabotage which is basically Kill the Carrier and I am often the carrier lol.

BUT With over 10,000 kills already and about 14,000 deaths. I have went from a 0.67 to 0.75 K/D ratio.

I managed to get over 250 Headshots with the Famas, Fall Camo is unlocked and I have 2250+ Kills on the way to 2500! Level 62 or so and I have basically stuck with one weapon. I also Managed 1,000 Silenced Weapon kills for the Prestige title.

I found some good camp spots. Having a Silencer in Free For All is invaluable as it keeps your location a general secret, only people seeing you is the one you kill and maybe a passer by who sees your bullet traces. Annoying but it does happen.

In Highrise. The Soviet spot, there is a hallway with a stair way that is a common spawn point. Often guys run down the hall, if you sit infront of the window on the outside of the building but put your back against what looks like a central air unit and keep crouched. With my SIlenced Famas w/ Halo G. Sight. I rack up min 3-6 kills depending who gets wacked. Also if you go inside and lay down in the corner where you can still see the hallway, thats a great place to displace yourself. Once you get your Kill Streak going, your often unstoppable.
Old 03-16-2010, 01:57 PM
Staging Lane

My best map, and I know I'll get slammed, is the one where there is a hole in the floor that people usually fall through or shoot through into the first floor where the book store is. As everybody knows, you can just shoot down the long coridor as people run through it, but after a while, people will stop coming and you're just stuck. So, instead, where the stairs are at the end of the building, beside a dumpster, crouch on the stairs, and fire down that long hallway. I use the ninja, the invisible (where you can't be seen by anything), and my first one is usually scavenger as you'll run out of ammo eventually. I also use the claymore to sit behind me to cover my ***. My secondary weapon is usually the shotgun, as you'll need something when they finally figure out where the **** you are at. All you have to do is look down the hallway of the second floor, people will continue to come down that hallway no matter how many times you kill them, thinking they are slick, and then die. Last night, using this tactic, I came out at 33-5. I don't like to camp, but this is one of those places where the action never stops.

i have a few more things that I can't remember w/o being behind the controller, but this one is usually one of the better ones until they discover you. Once they do, you can just move over to the corner where all the connex things are and hide up there and pick em off.

I am def. not the best at this game, my average kill/death ration was 1.18:1 while on ps3 its now 1.4/1. I think that the mini usi, as long as you don't fire a whole clip at once, is one of the better close combat weapons as well!
Old 03-17-2010, 01:37 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

AugBar and WA2000 are primary weapons of choice...silencer and heartbeat

secondary - thumper or pp2000 (silenced and fmj)

claymores, cold blooded pro, ninja pro, bling pro

1.32 K/D ..... 1.15 Wins/losses

I am not gonna give away any spots , but if I can get to my spots on wasteland or derail... I usually have only 0-2 deaths in the match... recently I go deathless alot.
Old 03-18-2010, 06:39 AM
Internet Mechanic

I just got my 2500th Kill with the FAMAS and Managed over 62 levels in my 2nd Prestige to get 293 head shots. Not bad, but now that I want my 500 Headshots I decided to be cheaty and go into 3rd person cage match and find a willing partner to trade headshots. I have as of this morning 340 or so

I should have my FAMAS weapon achievements completely done.

The best part is as I have a 0.76 K/D ratio, even if I go 20/19 I am gaining towards the 1.00 mark ROFL.

If I find someone willing tonight. I will have to set my guy up to allow me some cool Game winning kills such as knife throw while in last stand or dropping a crate for a GW kill (i had done a regular crate drop by sheer luck but this should be fun!)
Old 03-19-2010, 09:28 PM
On The Tree

has anyone heard the online play will not be free for ps3 by 3-20 well sat?
Old 03-24-2010, 06:00 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01
I was able to have awesome games with a sniper class in Derail, Estate, Underpass and Wasteland.. One time I ruled the game with a sniper class in Highrise... recently... I can only get a positive game as a sniper in Derail Estate, and occasionaly in Wasteland... not sure what the hell happend...

If I start sucking I break out my "JerkOff" class which is SCAR+M203, Scavanger Pro, Danger Close Pro and Ninja Pro lol If I start sucking... I start nube tubing to get my K/D back up lol I hate myself for doing it... but I am a nube lol
lol dont take this personal, but i hate you haha, i hate nube tube so much lol
Old 03-24-2010, 10:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

The best tactic is to sell MW 2 and then pick up a copy of Bad Company 2.

Last edited by motoo344; 03-25-2010 at 01:03 PM.
Old 03-25-2010, 06:29 AM
Internet Mechanic

Originally Posted by motoo344
The best tactic is to sell MW 2 and then pick up a copy of Bad Company 2.
No, Not really.

Stimulus Package comes 3/30/2010 for the ***** Fawkin Win
Old 03-25-2010, 06:32 AM
Internet Mechanic

On a side note. I really fell in love with this class.

Run and Gun I call it.

Primary: UMP45 or whatever Submachine gun you like
Secondary: Raffica (Akimbo)
Marathon
Lightweight
Steady Aim
Claymore
Stun
DeathStreak: Pick your poison

This guy runs, drops a occasional claymore in a high traffic area, the steady aim allows bullets to connect and I have won quite a few free for alls

Last edited by BlackScreaminMachine; 03-25-2010 at 08:30 AM.
Old 03-25-2010, 07:35 AM
CARTEK Racing

Originally Posted by 1994lt1ta
lol dont take this personal, but i hate you haha, i hate nube tube so much lol
I hate them too... but I am a noob, so it only makes sence...

I was on vacation for 9 days and did not play a few days before and after... 2 weeks away and I suck something fierce! It seems like everyone I am playing with is on their upteenth prestige and I get owned! Out of the 10 or so rounds I played last night, I think I has a positive K/D twice...

I just cant seem to be able to aim fast enough...
Old 03-25-2010, 08:32 AM
Internet Mechanic

When I play in the morning before work (5:30-6:30ish EST), I play nothing but GOOD players and most are foreign which has nothing to do about how skillful they are but the distance they are reletive to where I am at. I almost never get host and they get almost a 1/2 second disadvantage.

BUT I play in the afternoon and I do get all the kids who are 10 and up and I mop up pretty well!

Since attempting 3 weeks ago, trying to keep my K/D positive.

With OVER 10k kills I went from .66 K/D to .79 and I am near 13k. I have def been improving. Now I get kinda pissed when I am death more then kills like 20 K vs 21 D but still that is improving the average.

When I get a good FFA game going where my Kill streaks do not get stopped. I often end up 30 kills and 6 deaths..... Muuahahah
Old 03-26-2010, 07:33 AM
CARTEK Racing

Prestieged for the first time last night. Been at lvl 70 for a little while now but did not think I wanted to do it.

Was back up to lvl 14 in about an hour and a half. The first ones are so easy.

Finding the FAMAS to be a useful tool. Not sure why I did not use it before.

Best round was 22/4

KD still sucks at about .91
Old 03-26-2010, 06:33 PM
Internet Mechanic

Yea, I am on the 2nd Prestige now and will pull the trigger soon. I wanted to get Mastery for ACR and AK-47. It is always worth pulling the trigger once because it goes quicker and you work on the Prestige titles and those do not reset.

I have 1600 .44 Magnum kills and next level up is 2500 but I do not recall getting a title for it so I will finish up and pull the trigger tommorrow or sunday.

I really fell in love with the Famas, it was totally worth it. I noticed that some weapons take a while to get to but if nothing really new happens this prestige, I may stay with it and just say **** it. I am 7 day 12 hours in.

My best round was a 19-0 round and I got the Accolade: The Show (10 kills no deaths)
Old 04-01-2010, 08:12 AM
Internet Mechanic

I got the Stimulus Map Packs, they are pretty cool, a good break from the normal grind.

I am working on Mastery for ALL Assult rifles. I must say I HATE the M4a1 Rifle.

Also updated my Gamer Tag.

Xbox:

Was BlkScreaminMach.

Now The BSMachine
Old 04-01-2010, 09:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

I'm on most nights after work.

I have been using:

P90 with rapid fire
Marathon
Lightweight
Commando
Final Stand

Run and gun I have been having a lot of luck with this set up. My user name is CAMJAG on 360 and PS3
Old 04-01-2010, 10:33 AM
Internet Mechanic

I'll send a friend request later.

I myself have been doing the same.

Primary: Assult rifle of my Choice
2nd: UP .45 either Akimbo or Tac Knife
Marathon
Stopping power For Akimbo (if tac knife, Light Weight)
Commando For Tac knife (Steady Aim for Akimbo)
Claymore
Smoke G.