Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Mexican Mile: High Boost Edition

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 06:11 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Zturd
Yeah the stock C6Z was getting beat up by some really REALLY nice supra's. I do love supras.... especially CHEFBRD's!!! They just sound sick!
do I really have to come down there because you cant beat a supra and your giving the corvette a bad name?? greatjob bud.... greeeeatjob
Old 05-17-2010, 06:32 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by CamaroSS621
do I really have to come down there because you cant beat a supra and your giving the corvette a bad name?? greatjob bud.... greeeeatjob
Guy says he should go back to a red C5 with a 100K+ mile short block and cheap heads... ran better than that expensive orange JUNK!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-17-2010, 06:44 PM
Teching In

Two very STOUT Supras, but nothing a little 150 shot couldn't handle!!!!
Old 05-17-2010, 07:04 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Reidonly
Guy says he should go back to a red C5 with a 100K+ mile short block and cheap heads... ran better than that expensive orange JUNK!!!!!!!!!!!
just think how fast the C5 would of been with 40 grand dumped into it...
Old 05-17-2010, 08:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

This coming from the guy afraid to run a stock C6Z from a 1st gear roll? TISK TISK!!! Just a FYI everyone. I've text this poor SOB almost every single weekend we go out and yet he is still afraid to come out on a weekly meet that he knows everyone goes to and could be a ugly yellow speck in my rear view whenever he wants!!!
Old 05-17-2010, 09:00 PM
On The Tree

Yeah the stock C6Z was getting beat up by some really REALLY nice supra's. I do love supras.... especially CHEFBRD's!!! They just sound sick!
The atomic orange did just fine against both Supras considering the damn thing is stock. Its only gonna get a helluva alot faster. The Supra was ***** out with no plans for any more mods. My next mod is a Lemans Blus Z06 replacing something else in the garage.
Old 05-17-2010, 09:02 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This coming from the guy afraid to run a stock C6Z from a 1st gear roll? TISK TISK!!! Just a FYI everyone. I've text this poor SOB almost every single weekend we go out and yet he is still afraid to come out on a weekly meet that he knows everyone goes to and could be a ugly yellow speck in my rear view whenever he wants!!!
Dam do I see another call out thread? Or wait wasnt there already a call out thread between you two?
Old 05-17-2010, 09:07 PM
On The Tree

With the blackheadlight mod he should be able to rip all of us a new one or maybe he'll come out with a friend who's car has rod knock and let him run us instead.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

no more rod knock anymore, motors out and going to the machine shop right after oc. ordered all the go fast stuff today, thanks to the guy who bought my sexy ninja !!!
Old 05-18-2010, 05:39 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ChefBRD
With the blackheadlight mod he should be able to rip all of us a new one or maybe he'll come out with a friend who's car has rod knock and let him run us instead.
you knew it was coming....

14psi Supra vs 25psi SRT that breaks on second run
Old 05-18-2010, 07:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Bang dead!!!!!!!
Old 05-18-2010, 07:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mikep2002
Dam do I see another call out thread? Or wait wasnt there already a call out thread between you two?
Yup and the appropriated colored C6Z cowered out about a half dozen times now. YELLOW!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-18-2010, 12:25 PM
11 Second Club

Yup and the appropriated colored C6Z cowered out about a half dozen times now. YELLOW!!!!!!!!!!
thats because you txt me a hr or two before you guys meet... and your a hr drive from me. why dont you come down to west chester the week after we get back from OCMD?? or atleast try to give me some time to make arrangements. I actually have stuff to do besides hang out at sonic every single weekend

anytime you wanna go. ill go off the bottle, on the bottle. whatever you want.
Old 05-18-2010, 01:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

the week after we get back from OCMD?? or atleast try to give me some time to make arrangements. I actually have stuff to do besides hang out at sonic every single weekend

anytime you wanna go. ill go off the bottle, on the bottle. whatever you want.
OK EVERY SUNDAY at 5-6pm. Come on up sunshine!!! Bring a full bottle, hook a nano up to her!!! We'll give you the bone stocker surprise run and a H/C/I C6Z a try see how ya make out!!! Just let us know when you want to bringer on up here and show your panties!!!
Old 05-18-2010, 02:29 PM
11 Second Club

OK EVERY SUNDAY at 5-6pm. Come on up sunshine!!! Bring a full bottle, hook a nano up to her!!! We'll give you the bone stocker surprise run and a H/C/I C6Z a try see how ya make out!!! Just let us know when you want to bringer on up here and show your panties!!!
lol stock to HCI? take your pick. doesnt matter either way.. if you want. ill meet ya thursday on the way to OCMD
Old 05-18-2010, 03:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

lol stock to HCI? take your pick. doesnt matter either way.. if you want. ill meet ya thursday on the way to OCMD
Nope the week after!!! You called it, i agreed dont be a *****! You can race my stock C6Z and you can race the black C6Z H/C/I. All in one outing that way. Stop being a little panty wetter and take your medicine!
Old 05-18-2010, 03:57 PM
On The Tree

How many times r u gonna say that u have a stock zo6 ? A stock zo6 is pretty much to the max any power adder the block will split right in half i have seen several ls7 in persons that were cracked. If u put a good head and cam on that thing what will it do half a second better. Looking forward to seeing that stock zo6 vs my stock gm crate motor.
Old 05-18-2010, 04:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by CyaPussy
How many times r u gonna say that u have a stock zo6 ? A stock zo6 is pretty much to the max any power adder the block will split right in half i have seen several ls7 in persons that were cracked. If u put a good head and cam on that thing what will it do half a second better. Looking forward to seeing that stock zo6 vs my stock gm crate motor.
Dear. CyaPunanny.... I will refer to the car as stock as long as..... well ITS STOCK STOCK STOCK STOCK!!!!!!! Then once I do bolt ons and go yes a half a second quicker say 10.5-10.6's in good weather then it will be refered to as a BOLT ON.... BOLT...... ON.... car!

Then theres racing your stock block gm crate motor. Too bad you didnt spend the money for one of those race motor LS7's like I have. Cause the week after the beach. Things are only going to get more ugly for ya i'm sorry to say. Ported TB, light weight rotors, looking for a Vararam cold air for the car. I think with those mods you're gonna have your hands full.
However you know the best part. Even if you do beat me.... you only get to say... "I beat a STOCK! C6Z06 with my big motored, big blowered, drag packed, full exhaust, big ole solid rear, shifter, heads, cam etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc. I know it feels like this But just keep in mind... I will still love you!
Old 05-18-2010, 04:47 PM
On The Tree

I thought corvettes were made for windy roads not roll racing. I just hate to see one of those valves drop tryin to keep up with my drag pack or whatever the hell u said. Either way i think there will be one thing that is gonna drop it will most likely be your jaw as i come past u sideways in 6th gear and blow that incredible pumpkin orange paint off your car. Real man would have kept that c5 that thing sounded like it had *****. Dont think your big mods are going to effect anything u might get 3 rw out of that what is that a 500 dollar throttle body. But i guess some people like to look fast and some people go fast.
Old 05-18-2010, 04:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by CyaPussy
I thought corvettes were made for windy roads not roll racing. I just hate to see one of those valves drop tryin to keep up with my drag pack or whatever the hell u said. Either way i think there will be one thing that is gonna drop it will most likely be your jaw as i come past u sideways in 6th gear and blow that incredible pumpkin orange paint off your car. Real man would have kept that c5 that thing sounded like it had *****. Dont think your big mods are going to effect anything u might get 3 rw out of that what is that a 500 dollar throttle body. But i guess some people like to look fast and some people go fast.

Just so you know Cyapussy... you're buying the first round in OCMD cause of this now!

2nd thing.
C6Z's do it all yes I agree with you 100%
They even have a slight tendency to drop a valve out to throw at slow Fbody supercharged Trans Am's that are behind like in effort like throwing a drowning penguin a life vest but different.
If you get sideways in 6th gear..... LEAVE THE **** OUT cause she's gonna come apart scottie!! LMFAO!!!
I agree once again shouldnt have gotten rid of the C5 but she was shitting rears faster then you were pistons.
I dont understand cutting on yourself saying you like your car to look fast and not be fast. Seriously just cause you lost to a 100% STOCK C6Z06 with your ubercharged T/A all modded up doesnt mean your car was slow or anything. But sure it may belong in a show field more so. And I do agree the orange may be flashy but its better than a dirty sanchez edition silver though right?

3rdly the 2nd round of drinks are now on you at OCMD now aswell Aj approved!