Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

I got DIABLOWED on the MexiMile.

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2010, 10:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tell you what CamaroSOSLOW11.01 definitely give me a call we'll arrange a meeting spot. We can race bolt on vs stock and your shot vs stock. However I think theres only one race you'll win so pick one now!! CALL ME IF YOU REALLY WANT TO MEET!!! I'm going to be a memorial day party at 2pm with about 17people that visit the mexican mile. Maybe you want to come on up and take on a few undertakers unless once again.... YOU"RE SCARED!!!!

Originally Posted by CamaroSS621
Ill be at CSP at 5pm today and Ill be there for awhile helping andrew get things done. maybe even make some pulls on the dyno. so if you ever get the ***** to stop typing things out and start driving your car you know where Ill be at tonight..

remember.. your the one with a 10 second STOCK C6Z06 and im the one with the 11Second bolt on Z06
Old 05-31-2010, 10:56 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Zturd
WTF is CSP????? **** smoking poles???????? I'd rather not... however you're the one who initially called me out and make comments in the threads of coming up. I've come out several times for your sorry ***. Time for you to put up or shut up!!! YOu have my # if you want to come up today!!!!!
get the F*** outta here meat. when the hell have you come here ever?
you got my number and Ill be in west chester after 5. you know where Ill be. time to put up or STFU
Old 05-31-2010, 11:22 AM
On The Tree

I know a zx14 thats been waiting to do some pulls against who ever.
Old 05-31-2010, 12:59 PM
Teching In

You fockers better not do any racin til I get out of this traffic clusterfock on 83!!
Old 05-31-2010, 07:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by CamaroSS621
get the F*** outta here meat. when the hell have you come here ever?
you got my number and Ill be in west chester after 5. you know where Ill be. time to put up or STFU
Point proven again. YOU"RE SCARED!! You wait till after i leave the computer saying call me i'll come down. Then post I'll know where you'll be. I have no clue where you gay guys **** SMOKING POLLS is!!! I've brought my car out 4 times now for you and nothing. You can come up here or kindly bow out as my bitch DEAL????? If not come on up to Sonic meet this sunday and prove me wrong.... IF not hide behind your excuses that you can drive more then 30minutes from your house or you'll turn into a nut sack!!!
Old 05-31-2010, 09:32 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Zturd
Point proven again. YOU"RE SCARED!! You wait till after i leave the computer saying call me i'll come down. Then post I'll know where you'll be. I have no clue where you gay guys **** SMOKING POLLS is!!! I've brought my car out 4 times now for you and nothing. You can come up here or kindly bow out as my bitch DEAL????? If not come on up to Sonic meet this sunday and prove me wrong.... IF not hide behind your excuses that you can drive more then 30minutes from your house or you'll turn into a nut sack!!!
I thought you lived on LS1tech. all you do with your life is sit on the computer typing and typing away on here. you could of easily just called or txt me today and set something up in west chester.. but yet.. again.. your affraid you will be shown just how bad of a driver you really are.. you always want me to come there, why wont you come here?? friday or sunday.. you come here and Ill gladly show you what a skilled Z06 driver can do

Ill even have my tuner make my redline at 5500 and no bottle and let you rev your STOCK Z06 as high as you want to and Ill still put bus lengths on you like Mikep
Old 05-31-2010, 09:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

i think the zx6r's are only good for about a 10.60-11.00 so guess thats about right for the bike
Old 05-31-2010, 09:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by yoshgixxer
where exactly is this meximile? i deffinatly need to check this out!!

is that lakes old 636?
yeah its mine, get ahold of me and we can go to mexico together on a sunday

Quick Reply: I got DIABLOWED on the MexiMile.