Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

"Ultimate Fan Pass" @ E-Town

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 10:21 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default "Ultimate Fan Pass" @ E-Town

I just reserved a ticket for the "Ultimate Fan Pass" for this Fridays Supernationals @ E-Town!

Here's what you get (single and three-day passes available)..

Premio Ultimate Fan Pass Pavilion

For the 41st Annual SuperNationals, Raceway Park is offering race fans an all-new race experience unlike any other. With a purchase of the NHRA SuperNationals Premio Sausage Ultimate Fan Pass , you will receive your choice of reserved seating in the Main Pit Grandstand. These seats allow easy access to NHRA’s famed “Nitro Alley” pit area as well as the Premio Sausage sponsored Ultimate Fan Pass Pavilion. Entry into the Ultimate Fan Pass Pavilion features a variety of amenities, including meals two meals daily, endless refreshments along with a full cash-bar. Other benefits include a live TV broadcast of the event in the Pavilion, private restroom facilities, table seating for all meals, GOLD KEY VIP Parking & full park access. Also, if you make your purchase prior to March 15th, 2010 , you will receive a limited time offer gift package courtesy of Raceway Park and Premio. This gift package includes a Seat Cushion, deluxe earplug set, plus a limited edition 45th Raceway Park Anniversary T-Shirt and custom embroidered hat. The 3-day, all inclusive ticket offer for the Premio Ultimate Fun Pass is available now at a limited time offer of $375 per person for Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

One-day Premio Ultimate Fan Pass Pavilion

We do offer tickets for Single Day Premio Ultimate Fan Pass. These are available for a daily per person rate of $150, but will not include the Gift Pack and T-Shirt offer.

*Note that the Ultimate Fan Pass will be available soon for online sale, those wishing to order now may do so by calling the business office at 732.446.7800
Old 06-09-2010, 05:33 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

does that let u sit in the tower?
Old 06-09-2010, 08:56 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CamaroRacing12
does that let u sit in the tower?
Nope.. just a few extra amenities, parking, etc.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:21 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Personally i think that is alot of money especially for friday, it does have some nice ammenities but if you price it out it is about $100 to much, now if the parking is MUCH better and there is a place that hac AC if it is hot and the seats are REALLY good section that it is a REALLY good Deal.

cant wait to see your pics this year
Old 06-10-2010, 08:38 AM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I got to sit in with Bob Tasca III's area as one of their sponsor is Quicklane which my Bro won a contest for and we went on the Saturday, it was a T&T day and it was definitly a great time. Hot, but a great time and we got to chill and eat food all day, drinks everything.

Considering the weather I had no complaints. It was def welcome.

As for paying for it, thats another story, we got ours for free, and to pay for it. I do not know if I would.

Still a great time and like said, cant wait to see pics.