Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Mexican Mile winner of the big VAG award is!

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 03:51 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looks like the only blower cars that are doing good these days is mikep's lol!!!
Old 07-13-2010, 04:22 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CyaPussy
Now is the time for the to post there comments.
Originally Posted by Zturd
I always forget are those sperm or some time of worm? You know there is one way to stop all this Cyapussy. You can come on up here we'll fit you into the schedule and we can have fun, bullshit about it later I can smoke you again and call it day. DEAL?
now Bruce...you should know not to offer someone out when their **** is Broken/not running right/not tuned/fouling out plugs/clutch is slipping/muffler bearing is making some noise/valve stem is leaking air....he wont bite, you'll have to wait a few months to get all that **** squared away. by the way, appearently im a nut swinger and im posting a comment...all of the other nut swingers will post more of THEIR comments aswell. carry on!
Old 07-13-2010, 06:36 PM
On The Tree

I did not know my car was broken please inform me.
Old 07-13-2010, 09:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

So this sunday you want to settle up then?
Old 07-13-2010, 09:23 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Zturd
So this sunday you want to settle up then?
Why do I see one of those week long call out threads coming with a week long/world of smack talk coming on? Here we go again....
Old 07-13-2010, 09:41 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by mikep2002
Why do I see one of those week long call out threads coming with a week long/world of smack talk coming on? Here we go again....
Nah cyapussy will fade away
Old 07-14-2010, 07:28 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The way i see it zturd your car is junk im making the numbers i expected what about you? Like I told you before i will let you know when im ready to race but really i see no point in it.
when someone posts something like that whats it supposed to mean?? you have to get your mind ready?? either its broke...or (as indicated in your other thread by MikeP) you're having some "issues"....you have been informed.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:07 AM
Teching In

Ok this is interesting, i might just have to come out and watch Ande get handed the vag award in person. Bruce, are you having one made up for him ???? If not im sure someone can accomodate it... would like to see a video of it being handed over to him at Sonic....
Old 07-15-2010, 10:32 AM
11 Second Club

Vag award might look something like this

Old 07-15-2010, 11:05 AM
Teching In

hahahahhahah, thats great.....
Old 07-15-2010, 11:13 AM
Teching In

Definition on urbandictionary

S.V.T. Award or Sandy Vagina Trophy 2 thumbs up
buy s.v.t. award or sandy vagina trophy mugs, tshirts and magnetsThe Sandy Vag Trophy is given to your buddy/buddies who are acting like little bitches. They are the ones who refuse to drink as much as you or come up with excuses not to drink or have a good time with you and the rest of your pals. Tell them to get the sand out of their pussies and give them the S.V.T.!!!
Dude, you definitely get the S.V.T. Award or Sandy Vagina Trophy (more commonly referred to the SVT) for last night! you barely drank any and you passed out 5 hours before everybody else, you little bitch! Next time power wash the sand from your vag and be a man!
Old 07-15-2010, 11:33 AM
Banned

Everyones a funny man now.....

So whens that blue turd going to come out a play the mexican mile slowdown.....you might be next in line for the VAG award Chris??
Old 07-15-2010, 11:45 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DiabloFormula
Everyones a funny man now.....

So whens that blue turd going to come out a play the mexican mile slowdown.....you might be next in line for the VAG award Chris??
Ya know the funny part about this whole thing is ill never be in line for the VAG award, the only way you can get it, is by shooting your mouth off and claiming **** that isnt true, or backing out of a fight.

I know where i stand, and thats why i dont come out, i enjoy my car and dont have to prove to anyone what i have, i never talk **** cause there is always someone out there that is better then you, i respect other peoples cars and the money they put in them.

So i will never get a vag award since i dont claim my **** does something it doesnt or if i say something ill stand behind it and take it like a man if i loose, i wont run from it, you see the vag award is for guys that make false claims then when called out on the claims they cant stand behind them, meaning they make excuses when called out, for example, my bottle is empty, my tuner isnt working, i cant datalog or my nano isnt working... you see thats how you win a VAG award...

So even though i dont come out, i think i might start coming out just to see what starts these kinds of threads, cause it sure interests me now.. hehehehe...

Oh by the way i was told you hate being called an umpaloompa... or something about hitting reverse on 283 instead of 5th gear... with your ex-wife and grant behind you in her honda... heheheh

I know its all in good fun....