Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Any LS7's wanna play on the Mexi Mile Sunday?

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2010, 05:28 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Any LS7's wanna play on the Mexi Mile Sunday?

Zturd?? The weather looks pretty decent. 90* but I am sure it will cool of later.

I'll let you pick, A or B for your sig.

A)

B)

Oh yea Cyapussy if you wanna come out and play I'll even bring a little present for ya. Maybe then you can hand Bruce his ***.

Old 07-14-2010, 05:32 PM
10 Second Club

hahahahahaha nice!!! lol i want to come out ****. but i will be in florida relaxing boating and riding some jet skiis.
Old 07-14-2010, 05:43 PM
Banned

I'd come out but I don't have an LS7.........but I have NANO!!!!!!!!
Old 07-14-2010, 05:45 PM
TECH Regular

Remember to fill the bottle atleast
Old 07-14-2010, 07:16 PM
11 Second Club

Hopefully I can get out of the house for this one..
Old 07-14-2010, 07:20 PM
11 Second Club

maybe i can get oneslowzo to drive up there...
Old 07-14-2010, 07:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

nope i'm not coming out!
Old 07-14-2010, 07:43 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Zturd
nope i'm not coming out!
You don't have to we already know you're
Old 07-15-2010, 12:19 AM
TECH Apprentice

I might show up. I'll put my procharger in my passenger seat in hope it makes my car faster since its not doing any good sitting in the garage!
Old 07-15-2010, 12:17 PM
11 Second Club

maybe... NOT I have better things to do then sit for hours and hours sh*t talking for one slow race against someone that doesnt even deserve the right to waste my gas
Old 07-15-2010, 01:26 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by CamaroSS621
maybe... NOT I have better things to do then sit for hours and hours sh*t talking for one slow race against someone that doesnt even deserve the right to waste my gas
you talk a big game, but i havent seen that thing go faster than 45 down at the beach....
Old 07-15-2010, 01:37 PM
11 Second Club

you wanna do some 6th gear rolls?
Old 07-16-2010, 09:35 PM
Teching In

Wow!!!
Old 07-16-2010, 11:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Dont even waste your time with CamaroSS621! You would walk all over that junk Yellow (perfect color in this case) C6Z06. That poor thing couldnt beat a stock C6Z let alone a C5 FRC with bolt ons. Plus C5Kid you would have to send a permission slip down to CamaroSS's moms house to get it signed off on and no one has been able to get that one past. He's on a tight leash she says!
Old 07-17-2010, 02:25 AM
Tire Smoking Tranny Blowing Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lol I'd come out but I'd need 15 qts of trans fluid and a tow truck pushing. Got a 4l80e on order though
Old 07-17-2010, 02:39 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeppers i'm not coming out! I'm not the person you thought I was.

All my life I have struggled with my gender identity, I understood myself as female from a very young age even though my body did not match. I'll spare you the details of how this internal conflict has affected my life, I'm not looking for sympathy or pity. Four years I began to accept myself, and even to love myself. About 8 months ago I began the process of transitioning from male to female. During that time I've been leading a double life, appearing as a man in some places and woman in others. The male places have gotten fewer and fewer, and on Friday I will appear as a man (well, a girly sort of man anyway) for the last time, at work. When I return to work on Monday it will be as a woman.

So why am I posting this here? Well, my only other choice was to disappear, and I didn't want to do that. DTR and the MDTDC have been a big part of my life for a long time. My fascination with trucks, cars, and engines has been with me since before I knew the difference between boys and girls. It's not a facade like the big ol' beard - that sure proved I was a man. I plan to stay active on this forum and I will continue to attend local events if it's safe for me to do so. And yeah, you can expect to find me under the hood of a 1st gen at every opportunity.

I’ll be happy to answer polite questions but please recognize that there are limits to what you need to know about my body and my personal life. Wikipedia has a good entry on transsexualism, it's a good place to start if you want to understand. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexualism

They say that when a transsexual person transitions, that everyone around them transitions too. People have to get used to changes in appearance, but names and pronouns are often the hardest thing to adjust. I prefer to be addressed as Faith and referred to with female pronouns. So far, most people have been understanding and supportive. I am confident that my dieselhead friends will respond in the same way.

Thanks for listening.
Its okay babe we will still luv ya....
Old 07-17-2010, 04:27 PM
11 Second Club

I knew it!! It all makes sense now. The lisp the strut the way he looked at Ande.
Old 07-17-2010, 06:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Devilish34
I knew it!! It all makes sense now. The lisp the strut .
These parts are completely untrue!!!!
Old 07-17-2010, 06:58 PM
Banned

These parts are completely untrue!!!!
I think they are true.....I didn't want to mention this but now that the truth has come out.....I want everyone to know how you were triing to "push my buttons" when I was running Mean94 and you were sitting in the pass. seat.

Old 07-17-2010, 10:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

yeppers i'm not coming out! I'm not the person you thought I was.

All my life I have struggled with my gender identity, I understood myself as female from a very young age even though my body did not match. I'll spare you the details of how this internal conflict has affected my life, I'm not looking for sympathy or pity. Four years I began to accept myself, and even to love myself. About 8 months ago I began the process of transitioning from male to female. During that time I've been leading a double life, appearing as a man in some places and woman in others. The male places have gotten fewer and fewer, and on Friday I will appear as a man (well, a girly sort of man anyway) for the last time, at work. When I return to work on Monday it will be as a woman.

So why am I posting this here? Well, my only other choice was to disappear, and I didn't want to do that. DTR and the MDTDC have been a big part of my life for a long time. My fascination with trucks, cars, and engines has been with me since before I knew the difference between boys and girls. It's not a facade like the big ol' beard - that sure proved I was a man. I plan to stay active on this forum and I will continue to attend local events if it's safe for me to do so. And yeah, you can expect to find me under the hood of a 1st gen at every opportunity.

I’ll be happy to answer polite questions but please recognize that there are limits to what you need to know about my body and my personal life. Wikipedia has a good entry on transsexualism, it's a good place to start if you want to understand. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexualism

They say that when a transsexual person transitions, that everyone around them transitions too. People have to get used to changes in appearance, but names and pronouns are often the hardest thing to adjust. I prefer to be addressed as Faith and referred to with female pronouns. So far, most people have been understanding and supportive. I am confident that my dieselhead friends will respond in the same way.

Thanks for listening.

WoW! It takes a strong person to come out like that.