Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

NYC Muscle car owners come join our club

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2010, 10:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NYC Muscle car owners come join our club

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php...1396902&ref=ts This is my group on facebook. I frequently have meets and events where we get together. Also, come check out the Staten Island Camaro club! We often have meets in Brooklyn and Staten Island! This thread is where we started the club http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...=1#post2114145

We meet:

Sunday mornings anywhere from 9am-1pm at Gateway park, the middle parking lot.
Also at Floyd Bennet Field at 10:00 there are meets, where they use the airstrip to do donuts, and get the most out of their cars. These are fun to attend.

Tuesday nights at 9-11pm there are car meets at target, but the outcome is never the same, and mostly young guys with their imports show up.

Wednesday nights on south avenue by Modells and Burlington Coat factory usually around 7pm-10pm
(the SI Camaro club meets often happen the same time on wednesday at Gateway around 7pm, as well as the Mopar club that has meets by Target and Panera same time)

Thursday Nights 7pm-10pm at Valducci's Pizza Cafe 4369 Amboy Road SI NY

Friday Nights Ceasers Bay Brooklyn NY, exit 5 off the belt parkway on Cropsey Ave in front of Best Buy anywhere from 6:00-10pm Around 9:00 is when the rice rockets start to roll in, and the muscle cars start to leave
Old 07-22-2010, 10:10 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

you guys chill with ny5thgen guys?
Old 07-22-2010, 04:09 PM

We will have meets together. We have over 15 5th gens in our club at the moment
Old 07-24-2010, 12:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Teching In

Just saw this thread...I help organize the Tuesday night Target meets, its not really younger guys in imports. Its very diverse and theres a ton of domestics showing up:

Theres a bunch more on the board, as you can see theres a little of everything...we're hoping to get more GM cars (like mine) to come out tho!
Old 08-21-2010, 09:38 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ive been going to the one in brooklyn off the belt on fridays almost weekly...or at least when i'm not off playing army.....there are a few really nice rides that go to that one.....one of these weeks i'll venture across the bridge and check out si's....has anyone else been goin to brooklyn's....youd deff hear me pullin in when i show up
Old 08-23-2010, 10:08 PM

Nice pics EasyMoneySS! I guess we miss the good shows, that or show up too early. what time do you guys usually have meets? I will try to get my guys to show up more often

We try to make the brooklyn meets when we get the chance! Sometimes we get a good amount of our guys to drive down there together.

Check out the group! We will be scheduling more meets when we can get more organized!

Also we are very good friends with Bill from SIC, and Sal from SI Camaro club. I am trying to get all American muscle car owners and enthusiasts in the area! We welcome everyone and are looking for new members to bring in some fresh ideas! Join us, come to our meets and hang out with some really great people!

Quick Reply: NYC Muscle car owners come join our club