Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Slowhawk & crew

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2010, 06:57 AM
Humanitarian

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Slowhawk & crew

I havent been around because of everything going on with work, wedding & reception. I have had two friday nights where I have come home at 5:00 PM out of the last 14 weekends and I still had to work the rest of those weekends. I had to leave work to get the oil changed in my car then come back. Ontop of that I went to Jamaica then Chicago this past weekend. Extremely tired from working, this weekend I'm working two jobs Friday night, all day Saturday and a quick job Sunday and they already have me working the weekend after on Friday night.

Michelle and I haven't forgot you guys, we are having a little party at Michelle's friends house in Sharon, MA. You guys should be getting the invites soon if you havent already. You can wear shorts, t-shirts and just come for a few beers and some food. It's going to pretty informal and hopefully it's fun.

I didnt even do the invitations, she got a decent amount of guys but not everyone. I'm going to look the list over and send invites to the people who I was too lazy to tell her to add.
Old 07-29-2010, 08:35 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Dieso, come on man -- we all know your job is easy as hell.. ***
Old 07-29-2010, 09:31 AM
Humanitarian

Yea but getting up at 5:45 AM on Sat and getting home at 2:30 AM Sun kind of sucks *** when stuff needs to get done.
Old 07-29-2010, 10:48 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Originally Posted by Joe "Preachers Sheets" DIESO
Yea but getting up at 5:45 AM on Sat and getting home at 2:30 AM Sun kind of sucks *** when stuff needs to get done.
Are you preaching to me? LOL

I start work sunday night at 7pm and stop wed night at 5-6pm. Then that is my first full night of sleep. ***

Either way, your Dieso. We know you dissapear from time to time. It's normal.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:33 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Joe I need my trailblazer detailed to the max, had a dumbass spray over spray all over the entire truck

Let me know how much and lets set something up.
Old 07-29-2010, 12:29 PM
Humanitarian

Originally Posted by Slowhawk
I start work sunday night at 7pm and stop wed night at 5-6pm. Then that is my first full night of sleep.
Yea well a normal person couldn't do that and you're going to kill yourself. A normal person that is not as much of a cyborg get's tired after a normal 20+ hour shift.

Long story short, shut your pie hole, show up, stuff your face with food and drink with me bitch.
Old 08-02-2010, 04:54 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Count me in DIESO. Don't list to Don. Most of the time he sleeps at his night job anyways.
Old 08-02-2010, 06:47 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Tracer came out of the closet.

He's gay now
Old 08-03-2010, 07:27 AM
Humanitarian

Oh I know, Don's just a ballbuster. If I wasnt used to it now I dont know what I'd do. Throw a cheeseburger and some cheap *** Bud in Don's direction and he pipes right up.

Marcel, just so you know, the lady who is throwing this party has a live in nanny that is from Jamaica, she still visits the island for a couple of months per year and she'll be making some of the food. I don't know how often you get to have real authentic Jamaican food but this lady is going to make a solid 3 or 4 plates along with the real Jamaican rum drinks. I guess the real way to make them is rum, lime juice and strawberry syrup....they were good on the island and she thinks she can make them better.