Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Light the Night Cancer Charity Road Rally 8/22/10

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2010, 10:49 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Light the Night Cancer Charity Road Rally 8/22/10

Hey guys i am putting back up again this year the two charity's im big into. im gonna post this one up first because its soon. This one is for lorietta Shactman my co-worker's/best friend's/sister's boyfriend's mother who passed away about 2 years ago from a rare form of cancer. This year his family decieded to put together a road rally as a charity event to raise money for research on this type of cancer in her memory. I think we will have a good showing of f-bodies from northeastf-bodyassn.com as i posted it on there and thats my local club but all vehicles are welcome and it should be a fun day. $15 gets u in for the rally and BBQ afterwards and it also includes ur donation. (anything extra is much appreciated) If you guys wanna go for a nice cruise in ur cars for a GREAT cause this is the event of the summer. I hope i see some of you guys on the 22nd. it should be a very family friendly fun day.

if you need anymore info you can pm me or reply to this thread i will check it daily.

thank you again for looking and supporting and i also want to thank the donators from last years two charitys for there generous contributions to lorietta's fund and also my mothers fund it was amazing how much you guys raised for them. I will be posting my own mother's charity fund shortly after this one is over. thank you again