Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Need some paint ideas from you guys for my 69 Prostreet..

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2010, 02:13 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1999WHITEFRC
What do you think of this??? This is my car I drive it everywhere. Just got it done (almost) this year. Factory Lemans Blue (Dupont paint). If ya go with Dupont their paint dont have alot of pigment,but a whole lot of binder. We had trouble with it coloring out,but we got it done.
Nice ya the reason i have been on the border with the color is cause of my dad.... my car is an X11 car with normal factory white top...white hockey stripes... and lemans blue.... i do lov it... but...............
Old 08-27-2010, 02:59 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I love the viper blue/ black stripe, black wheel combo, i think itd definetly look sick. maybe to match the wheels a little better matte black stripes instead of gloss.
Old 08-27-2010, 07:03 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man I would give my left nut for a clean straight 1st gen. Timeless.
Old 08-27-2010, 12:22 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nhra_crazy
Nice ya the reason i have been on the border with the color is cause of my dad.... my car is an X11 car with normal factory white top...white hockey stripes... and lemans blue.... i do lov it... but...............
Wow thats a cool factory combo. You dont see many like that. If it was factory that way I might put it back. But I like that stuff. In my opinion you cant go wrong with factory colors and tops. I know a guy that has a 72 Chevelle SS thats the light green they had that year, with white SS stripes and a white vinyl top. Its backhalved and looks badass. Its a pain in the *** trying to decide,I almost painted my car Rally Green sometimes I wish I did.