Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Help, VA SPEED maybe?

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2010, 10:02 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Help, VA SPEED maybe?

Ok, so im in afganistan right now, and back stateside in va my wife is tryin to hook me up with a set of duals, but keeps getting turned down. The car is a vert, as u can tell from sig, A4, with Pacesetter L/Ts, Texas speed catted-y, and LM1, but its time for a change, that just seems to amature now, cause i had Shawn and Ed at Va Speed hook whitey up and install my futral F13 in the car, and its literally rattling the exhaust apart, just cause its an old set-up thats been beat and i want a nice custom set of duals, i already have the QTP manual cut-outs at the house to go on at the collectors. The kicker is i have a tunnel mount TA from UMI, but i figure somebody should be able to hook me up, and Va speed does such good work, thought id start with a shout out to them. BUt any ideas would be awesome. Thier has to be a way to custom fab a setup!
Old 09-11-2010, 11:29 AM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

We could probably do it for you. Sounds expensive though. Our fab work ain't cheap! PM me and we'll figure something out.
Old 09-11-2010, 11:44 AM
12 Second Club

Yeah, i know u guys arent cheap, i remeber the price of the cam dyno tune and gear swap, but if i can swing it I WILL!
Old 09-11-2010, 11:46 AM
12 Second Club

U guys o me a sticker anyway!! Said u could even peel the other custom hot rod shop sticker i had on the back glass and replace it with urs!!!!!!!!!!!!lol