Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Paging Snyper!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 11:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Default Paging Snyper!!!!!!!!!

We made a deal on some fuel rails......money sent through paypal....... havent heard anything since........... ive sent a couple of pms i havent heard anything from him yet ............ he logs in but ignores my pms ......... I hope he comes foward and mails me my fuel rails...........
Old 09-24-2010, 12:02 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

file a claim through paypal
Old 09-24-2010, 12:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

i thought it was weird he took down the whole fs thread...... he said so he wouldnt get any pms about it but i havent heard anything so it leads me to believe this may be a scam
Old 09-24-2010, 06:21 AM
Race your car!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

His real name is Mark Rainville. He's HOSED more then one person on here again.... please start a thread in the bad trader feedback section so that the mod in there can try to help you.

Once this is straitened out I'm putting him on restricted status.
Old 09-24-2010, 06:25 AM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sucks man, hopefully you will get a response. God knows what he is doing. Probably fixing that car of his. I see him from time to time locally but like said stuff may have happend thats beyond his control or not......
Old 09-24-2010, 09:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I went to try and file a complaint but says i have to wait 45 days? it hasnt been exactly 45 days but i guess...... I bought from him cause of his good trader rating but obviously that was wrong!
Old 09-27-2010, 09:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

he has contacted me via email.....i will keep you updated!
Old 09-30-2010, 10:45 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackScreaminMachine
Sucks man, hopefully you will get a response. God knows what he is doing. Probably fixing that car of his. I see him from time to time locally but like said stuff may have happend thats beyond his control or not......

Yes. My mother went on vacation in florida and while she was down there got hurt and ended up in the hospital and I had to fly down there on 12 hours notice. I already sent the rails out and the dispute was closed. And I haven't "hosed" anyone on here. Ive taken a while(a week) to ship things out but ive always shipped everything out...and the last guy obviously got his stuff or I would of been banned on here. He was just an idiot who wasn't home when the items were on the 3rd failed attempt at a UPS delivery and he decided to blame it on me. Anyone who knows me knows im not going to "hose" someone for 3 days worth of gas money.

We can all track it together...

1Z 097 384 030 626 4712
Old 09-30-2010, 10:48 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by JL ws-6

Yeah for what? Just feel like being a dick? Like he said everything was perfectly fine I just wasn't available on my computer to communicate.

(im sure ill get banned for this) lol
Old 09-30-2010, 10:49 PM
10 Second Club

Yeah for what? Just feel like being a dick? Like he said everything was perfectly fine I just wasn't available on my computer to communicate.

(im sure ill get banned for this) lol Funny part is you know me personally and I've always gone out of my way to help you in the past along with anyone else on here who knows me. Appreciate it bud.
Old 10-01-2010, 04:53 AM
Race your car!

You have a history on here of pulling a couple shady deals, and have in the past, had other accounts and screen names.

I'm leaving you be for now, but know that you're on notice. Screw someone on here with a bogus sale, and you'll be on restricted status in a new york minute.
Old 10-01-2010, 06:27 AM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Snyper
Yes. My mother went on vacation in florida and while she was down there got hurt and ended up in the hospital and I had to fly down there on 12 hours notice.
Glad she is ok. That is what matters.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:52 AM
TECH Enthusiast

My package is out for Delivery !!!!!!!! Thanks Snyper be sure to leave me some feedback and i will do the same when i get the item in my hands!
Old 10-01-2010, 12:23 PM
10 Second Club

Screw someone on here with a bogus sale, and you'll be on restricted status in a new york minute.

Again, ive never screwed anyone. But ill keep that in mind I apologize for sometimes taking a little longer than a few days to deliver something but everyone has always gotten what they've paid for. After you get the rails please delete this thread and all the BS inside of it.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:48 PM
Race your car!

I dunno, after looking over your trader feedback, I see a different story.

And, this thread... will not get deleted.
Old 10-01-2010, 01:53 PM
Teching In

Just poking my head in here since I know Mark and stumbled upon this.. Mark's a good guy. He's helped countless people out around here including myself. Never heard of and can't picture him screwing anyone over.
Old 10-01-2010, 02:11 PM
Race your car!

Trader feedback, says a different story.
Old 10-01-2010, 08:40 PM
10 Second Club

It sure does. Unfortunately theres no "follow up" Like I said..the last guy was pissed because he was an idiot and wasn't home when the item was supposed to be delivered. Thats not my fault. He then jumped the gun and left feedback before he checked the tracking number. Why don't you read the comments I left.
And again you know me personally and ive always gone out of my way to help you out and ive never screwed anyone out of anything. If I were to screw someone out of something do you really think id do it with cheap parts? Honestly.
I have a car that was completely paid for with my DEBIT CARD(meaning coming out of money that is already in my bank account)...and it doesn't take a genius to figure out that my car isn't exactly a budget build. So why the hell would I screw people out of money that would do absolutely nothing for me but pay for gas for a few days.
Ill admit that sometimes i've taken longer than expected to deliver parts but theres a reason my paypal is still in good standings and im not banned.
Not really sure why your riding my dick trying to make me look bad instead of a simple PM to ask what the deal was or even a call or IM. As you can see the item was shipped days before I even saw this thread and everything was fine before I even replied...meaning I didnt read and try to fix this to save my name over 80$.

Im not really even sure why we are STILL going on about this after everything was settled and as we can all see I in fact DIDN'T screw him out of a set of fuel rails. The correct thing to do would be to delete the thread since its done. Or continue the "power trip" and make me look bad and eventually ban me for upsetting you with harsh words.
Old 10-02-2010, 09:50 AM
Race your car!

I won't ban you, and every time you post in this thread you bring the thing to the top of the list, then you get a reply, and another person gets to read it.

I will say again... do a shady deal on here and you'll be on restricted status.

Mark I've known you for years, and even recall way back when you were doing donuts with your old car and blew the rear in it and tried to say that the gears weren't installed right, but then when the video of the donuts came out, all of a sudden the story changed...
Old 10-02-2010, 06:10 PM
10 Second Club

Mark I've known you for years, and even recall way back when you were doing donuts with your old car and blew the rear in it and tried to say that the gears weren't installed right, but then when the video of the donuts came out, all of a sudden the story changed...

You are correct. They were installed incorrectly. First off..my car sounded like a supercharger from the day I got it back(Jay if you do a search you'll find that gears whine heavily when the lash is improperly set)..and after I blew the gearset (going sideways in first gear on 245 street tires) I went to drain the fluid and there was almost none in there and the cover with the pre tensioners that I bought and had installed by the same shop had one of the 2 tension bolts tightend and down the other one was almost completely backed out...weird huh? Must of been my fault...since I had a shop do the work for me.

Also, whether I was doing donuts or not who gives a sh*t? It sounds like what you are saying in your infinite knowledge is that when I had an eaton posi unit and 4.11s installed in my car that I shouldn't of been beating on it..no? I thought the whole point of doing gears was to get more performance out of my Trans Am..or maybe people install gears so they stop beating on their cars as a safety measure knowing they will break whenever the gas is hit. Its not like I was doing donuts in a minivan. It was a performance car..what do you expect?

And doing donuts with a set of stock 245 street tires on the car was just so bad that the rear end couldn't handle roll on(meaning I didnt drop the clutch I drove into it) donuts or going around a corner sideways(which is when it broke) from a car with a stock bolt on LT1? I was absolutely justified in what I did by having the shop install a set of gears that I had to repurchase for free.

Cmon..now you are just LOOKING for reasons to attempt to make me look stupid. Definitely not gonna happen from someone who pays people to build his car for him. Lets just stop the Honda style arguing Jay.