Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Repair shops in Bergen County NJ

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2010, 10:29 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Repair shops in Bergen County NJ

I have only ever brought my car to a shop for collision repair and custom installation, so I don't know what shops in/around Bergen County are reliable to do non-collision repair work. I have a few odds n ends that need to be fixed, mostly electronic. Any recommendations for minor repairs? Small auto repair shops are everywhere but like everyone else here I am cautious with who handles my car.

Here's a copy of a post I made recently of a couple things wrong that need to be fixed:

I have a 99 Camaro and my right blinker works, but won't blink. The green arrow indicator inside the gauge cluster won't blink either, it'll just stay green when i move the turn signal lever. I have read up here that it is most likely my blinker flasher. Where can I find the blinker flasher parts in the car and if I need to actually replace it, what part do I need exactly?

The second, slightly less important thing is that the left most lamp in my tail liight/brake light went out. The other one works well enough so that I don't get pulled over but I would like to fix this at the same time. I have opened up my tailight a couple times, I check the connection and it will work again but then go out a couple minutes after I reinstall it, so I don't think the bulb. I think its the connection.

Thanks.

Quick Reply: Repair shops in Bergen County NJ