Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Dyno day, lehigh valley PA on OCT 24th

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2010, 11:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Dyno day, lehigh valley PA on OCT 24th

I think the original dyno day I posted up was deleted, if so WHAT THE ****? well, its only a week away now so here it is again. if you were undecided whether or not to come please stop by, even if you dont dyno its a ton of fun. there is always a beater car/truck that will get tortured with nitrous. it is an absolute blast and definitely worth it. anyways on to the dyno info...

NEW DYNO DAY SCHEDULED FOR OCT 24th!

Hosted by Diehl Paving // Run By Sloppy Mechanics

Starting Sunday, Oct 24th, 2009 at 10am

To check out pics of dyno days past, please refer to my friend Cody's Photo Gallery

http://www.codyace.com/gallery/dynoday

What?!
Here it is again, ladies and gentlemen boys and girls of all ages.
LVI/Sloppy Mechanics (north and south) dyno day hosted by DP Inc.
www.sloppymechanics.com

When?!
Sunday, May 16th.
starting at 10am

OMG How much?
Pricing is as its always been, 40 dollars for 2 pulls on the roller.
this is not a tuning session, this is just to see what your car puts down.
i dont mind if you are swapping between boost levels or tunes quickly, but if you start taking up too much time. Sloppy Dyno staff reserves the right to charge you more for hogging dyno time you greedy bastard, Or just plain kicking you off the rollers. A sign in sheet will be at the dyno for you to get your name down so we know who is next etc. Look for Dave with the blue Lightning to sign in and pay.

How it goes down...

Staff will be strapping and driving your car on the dyno, you can set a speed/rev limit for the driver, also to watch out or boost cutoff etc. otherwise if you dont like how cody drives it, or i strap it down you can get off the dyno.

area around dyno will be roped off with caution tape, if you enter without permission we might shoot you or hose you down with a C02 fire extinguisher. we have had straps break and wacky cars try to walk off the rollers, so please try to adhere to this rule.
-----bringing food and hot chicks will probably get you VIP seating/perks-----
*speak with timmy(disco) for details

Notables!

This is a 2wd dyno.

Please have your car in dyno ready condition, IE not miss firing or spewing oil etc. If you cant put it to the floorboards without drama, then dont bother.

if you have a cover, or something blocking off your ignition system, please remove it so we can get an accurate tach signal easily thanks!

bring a USB or flash drive and i will give you your run files, with a simple dynojet program, downloadable on their website you can view the run files at home!

Facebook Event Link
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=120076331376130
See you there!

www.troydiehlpaving.com

1712 Hoover Ave
Allentown, PA 18109-9523
(610) 264-4470

here is an exact link to where you need to go:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...06968&t=h&z=18

see you there!
Old 10-17-2010, 11:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh and if this gets deleted again will someone please tell me why so I can repost it without it getting deleted? I am not making money on this nor are the sloppy mechanics who are running the dyno. we do it for fun and want to see some cool cars. I will be personally strapping cars down and signing autographs.

Last edited by zigroid; 10-18-2010 at 01:24 PM.

Quick Reply: Dyno day, lehigh valley PA on OCT 24th