Old 01-17-2011, 06:31 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dear NY Jets

Old 01-17-2011, 06:42 AM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am a Vikes fan so let that be said.

That is kinda cocky considering that everyone had them losing yesterday. Even I felt that they would be beat, in a close game.

Guess we will see.

I like both teams but I would like a Green Bay vs Pittsburg, or a Chicago vs New Jersey
Old 01-17-2011, 07:09 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

man...my football pool is lookin mighty fine right about now...i picked 3 of the final 4 teams (damn Atlanta!!!). i have the Stillers taking it so i also hope they "rape" the Jets. i would like to congradulate the Jets though...takin down the Evil Empire was no small task and they stepped up big time.
Old 01-17-2011, 08:29 AM
9 Second Club

that is for sure jets played hell of a game yesterday. i was a jets fan for 24hours lol. See them sunday!
Old 01-17-2011, 12:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

No, it's more like fathers lock up your daughters because Big Ben will be on the prowl. Mother's hide up your sons because Polamalu won't be far behind. Then again this all could just be a big cover up that Ben is actually gay. The only ones who's going to get raped on the field are the Steelers. It'll be the classic Steelers overlooking a team they feel is inferior, and printing Super Bowl tickets now & once again they'll lose and show the losers they really are.

Last edited by 1 Bad Ass Formula; 01-17-2011 at 12:11 PM.
Old 01-17-2011, 12:33 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1 Bad *** Formula
No, it's more like fathers lock up your daughters because Big Ben will be on the prowl. Mother's hide up your sons because Polamalu won't be far behind. Then again this all could just be a big cover up that Ben is actually gay. The only ones who's going to get raped on the field are the Steelers. It'll be the classic Steelers overlooking a team they feel is inferior, and printing Super Bowl tickets now & once again they'll lose and show the losers they really are.
Old 01-17-2011, 02:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by 1 Bad *** Formula
good stuff.

go jets!
Old 01-17-2011, 03:51 PM
Teching In

"WE WIN, WE WIN!!" BANG!!

Poor bastard...
Old 01-17-2011, 05:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

That's pretty stupid, but still sad. Poor guy.

The OP is pretty funny though In case some of you didn't know, it's a photochop of this original picture:

Old 01-17-2011, 09:44 PM
TECH Addict

Ben is gay,Hines is gay,Troy is gay and the list goes on.....
Old 01-17-2011, 10:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

What wrong with Troy? He seems like one of the nicer guys on the team. Not to mention he's on of the best athletes I've ever seen. You seem jelly.
Old 01-18-2011, 04:52 AM
10 Second Club

Black & Yellow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UePtoxDhJSw&ob=av2el
Old 01-18-2011, 06:51 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by X-ray
What wrong with Troy? He seems like one of the nicer guys on the team. Not to mention he's on of the best athletes I've ever seen. You seem jelly.
seems like he's made of glass the past few years....cant go an entire season itout hurting something...either that or he's just not tough enough to play with injury. tremendous athlete but misses too much time.
Old 01-18-2011, 12:17 PM
Launching!

Green and white all day I've been waiting for this my whole life!
Old 01-18-2011, 12:44 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Bluvette28
Sorry to hear...

Please don't kill yourself when the Jets get the smackdown that's coming to them....
Old 01-18-2011, 02:15 PM
9 Second Club

Jets already beat the Steelers in Pittsburg, they can do it again. Troy P is back yes but on the other side Smith is playing really well and Sanchez was lights out in the 2nd 1/2 on sunday. Steelers O line is one injury away from playing one of their tight ends at tackle.
I think if the Jets can get pressure with their front 4 and with the Steelers line thin and hurting as it is, it's gonna ba a long day for Big Ben.
Old 01-18-2011, 03:00 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by tektrans
Jets already beat the Steelers in Pittsburg, they can do it again. Troy P is back yes but on the other side Smith is playing really well and Sanchez was lights out in the 2nd 1/2 on sunday. Steelers O line is one injury away from playing one of their tight ends at tackle.
I think if the Jets can get pressure with their front 4 and with the Steelers line thin and hurting as it is, it's gonna ba a long day for Big Ben.
First of all it's "Pittsburgh"

Troy is back as well as Heath Miller who also didn't play last time. As far as the O line, yeah they are really banged up. However, it's been like that all year and we still keep winning. Big Ben can take care of himself as he has shown game after game. I predict a close game unless our defense gets to Sanchez early, and gets him totally rattled and running for his life. If we can do that, then it's gonna be a blowout and a long ride home for the guys in green.
Old 01-18-2011, 06:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Bluvette28
****** right. i expect a close, low scoring game. i do think the jets can run on the steelers and protect sanchez. steeler D will be the jets toughest test so far.

big ben is a winner though and can make plays.
Old 01-18-2011, 06:25 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Detroit_Muscle
First of all it's "Pittsburgh"

Troy is back as well as Heath Miller who also didn't play last time. As far as the O line, yeah they are really banged up. However, it's been like that all year and we still keep winning. Big Ben can take care of himself as he has shown game after game. I predict a close game unless our defense gets to Sanchez early, and gets him totally rattled and running for his life. If we can do that, then it's gonna be a blowout and a long ride home for the guys in green.
Thanks for the spelling lesson douchebag.
You must be from the Pennsituckey part of PA, how many teeth ya got? Betcha got more cars than teeth.
I'm a fan of basically any NFL team that plays good defense and runs the ball well. Steelers fit that mold, I have no issue with Ben, (I'd type his last name but I fear another spelling lesson from the toothless jerk off, )
I'm not saying Jets are gonna roll and I'm certainly not guarenteeing and victory here, just my prediction and reasons for it.
Now go see a dentist for Gods sake. I'm sure watching you eat corn on the cob is hilarious and disgusting at the same time.
Old 01-18-2011, 07:07 PM
Teching In

I agree with Rex

That dude is going to make Ben look like a fool!

Quick Reply: Dear NY Jets