Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Philly/DE Tattoo Parlors

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2011, 09:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Philly/DE Tattoo Parlors

From the little bit of research I've done, I've found that Agaru and Northern lights are the places to go in Delaware to get a tat. I've been thinking for a really long time and think I've finally come to a decision about what I want. Anybody have any suggestions/ samples of work??
Old 02-09-2011, 10:39 PM
Launching!

My buddy Ryan Pommel works at Divine Lines Ink in elkton md, i dont know about the shop but he does amazing work. He used to work for aguru and creative ink in DE.
Old 02-09-2011, 11:08 PM
Staging Lane

Explosive tattoo on rt 13 in DE. I've had about 1000$ worth of work there. All the guys are excellent and the owner is a spectacular artist and a no bullshit guy. They are pricey though but it's well worth it and every tat comes with lifetime fading touch ups
Old 02-10-2011, 01:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by MaroMan
My buddy Ryan Pommel works at Divine Lines Ink in elkton md, i dont know about the shop but he does amazing work. He used to work for aguru and creative ink in DE.
Do you have any work done by him?

Originally Posted by improved1
Explosive tattoo on rt 13 in DE. I've had about 1000$ worth of work there. All the guys are excellent and the owner is a spectacular artist and a no bullshit guy. They are pricey though but it's well worth it and every tat comes with lifetime fading touch ups
Do you think you could put up a pic by chance? How is the shop, top of the line and clean?
Old 02-10-2011, 01:56 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by chevbon
Do you have any work done by him?

Do you think you could put up a pic by chance? How is the shop, top of the line and clean?

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...nlegtattoo.jpg

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...larmtattoo.jpg

Direct links to two of mine. the shop is phenomenally clean theyre work is excellent and i will never go anywhere else. If you remember the cartoon back in the 90s Gargoyles, theyre tattoo artist buzz was the main animator.

I do not have an available pic of my third tat, but its a 3d dragon, they did an excellent job. They have plenty of books showing each artists work and style at the shop.
Old 02-10-2011, 02:02 PM
Staging Lane

Also they take a deposite for a drawing usually 20-40$ tell them what you want, they either draw it up right then and there or for bigger pieces, a few days, you can ask them to make changes etc.. and that money goes towards your piece. I think you said this will be your 1st tat? The owner cant rememebr his name (big guy with glasses), is about the fastest and lightest handed artist ive ever seen, barley felt my first one( the 3 chinese symbols) and he was done in about 20 mins
Old 02-10-2011, 09:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Alright man. Thanks for the info. I'll be checking them out soon.