Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

street wars

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2011 | 02:44 AM
On The Tree

Default street wars

anyone going? supposedly it's gonna be big this year....

who knows.
Old 04-17-2011 | 12:26 PM
Teching In

What is it? Is there a website for it.
Old 04-17-2011 | 11:10 PM
formerly turbo4.8 (2014-06-25)

yea its at stockton college... i went. it was actually a pretty nice show even tho there was a lot of rice. but thats expected. TONS AND TONS of GIRLS running around thooo. maby 4 f bodies a couple gto's and a couple vette's wish more "real" cars were there but theres always next year. def worth taking over with some gm muscle
Old 04-17-2011 | 11:33 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by turbo4.8
yea its at stockton college... i went. it was actually a pretty nice show even tho there was a lot of rice. but thats expected. TONS AND TONS of GIRLS running around thooo. maby 4 f bodies a couple gto's and a couple vette's wish more "real" cars were there but theres always next year. def worth taking over with some gm muscle
Completely agree.

I'm surprised no one posted it earlier. Quite a few 5th Gens... Not my style though =/. They raised $58,000+ for Breast Cancer though. Definitely a show worth paying to enter.

Would have loved to see more 4th Gens and GTO's there. Maybe next year?

Some cop asked me about my failed inspection as I drove in. I just acted like I didn't hear him.

Cops there are lenient as long as you aren't being an idiot. Two of my friends were smoking in their car and got caught... All they did was confiscate the dime bag and let them keep the remainder of the blunt.

I would definitely like to see some V8's revving over the Supra's next year.... I'm getting tired of them all sounding the same and backfiring like crazy.

Funniest thing I heard during the day was some girl talking to a guy with an Evo and asking him questions. The guy was obviously trying to impress the girl with his money saying, "How much did I put in it recently? $70,000 in the past 3 months. $100,000 in Total." and followed that up with "I'm buying a GTR Next week." and somewhere along the lines added he was from Ft. Myers and lived down the road from Jim Carrey. I looked at this guy laughed right in front of him and walked away... People like that I cannot stand. Sure his car was decent, and was no doubt fast, but there's no need to flaunt what your parents have like that.. Just to impress some girl that wasn't even that attractive.

Last edited by Rauch; 04-17-2011 at 11:40 PM.
Old 04-18-2011 | 10:46 AM
12 Second Club

I would have been there with my 4th gen but I had work. Apparently cheesequake rest stop has 85 supras caravaning down the gsp, all in color order
Old 04-18-2011 | 12:16 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by coolmanvette75
I would have been there with my 4th gen but I had work. Apparently cheesequake rest stop has 85 supras caravaning down the gsp, all in color order
That sounds about right. On our way down from my boys in bridgewater we decided to stop and get some food. Lo and behold, there were about 20+ Evos lined up in the parking lot and the other side had countless supras. I'm sure those wawa manager's are pissed now that their parking lot has quite a few burnout marks.

I thought us cruising at 120 was fast... Those bikers down there FLEW by us. I felt like we were going slow at that point. Makes me want a bike..
Old 04-19-2011 | 06:56 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by coolmanvette75
Apparently cheesequake rest stop has 85 supras caravaning down the gsp, all in color order
It was no more than 50 and it was the dumbest **** ever. I was in that parking lot and had to wait for them to clear out in color order before we could leave lol. glad the show raised that much money tho, it was a good time for the most part.

-Austin
Old 04-24-2011 | 02:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

when and were was this car meet ive never heard of it.