^lol

Fella I'm taking about is Paul from Windsor locks

Shop is pristine

They tune mainly suburaus evo's gtr's

Funny thing is I did see a twin turbo mustang in the shop
It was red
Had 20's on it
But it was a customers car being tuned with sct
I have known Paul since 6th grade. Since I moved south I lost contact with lots of my old budddies but I. Saw this post and asked him about it. He started his business doing sti swaps (he had a japenese sti motor in a 2.5rs back when he first started the business that was a blast to ride in, especially in the snow haha)... he says he does hp, diablo, and sct tuning on domestic cars... I have never had any work done by him but I have never heard anything bad, and he has always had repeat customers...he has tuned turbo imports for years now, I don't know how long he has been tuning domestics for
Old 06-24-2011, 10:56 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes all you guys are correct.

Paul of ecs

Very intellectual and bright fella.

Picked up many little efi tuning tips from him.

Not the cheapest place in ct
If I told you what I paid to rent his dyno for tuning work you'd **** your pants.

But his shop and employees trump all of that.
Old 07-04-2011, 02:14 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Court Case

I've decided to take J & M Motorsports to court for damage to my car. I'll keep you updated
Old 03-02-2013, 10:26 PM
Teching In

Old thread but more input. Just bought a cammed/stalled Mustang from up in Massachusetts. The previous owner had it tuned here at J&M. Needless to say the tune sucks a**!!

Searches for idle and hangs when coming to a stop, surges at low rpms, and im scared to datalog to discover any thing else. Beating a dead dog here, but I dont exactly recommend these sidewinders.
Old 03-02-2013, 10:42 PM
10 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Ill never forget the time I went there and paid for 3 pulls on the dyno. Lots of stupid crap happened with them but seeing the guy start beating the crap out of his computer because it wouldnt print out the sheet was priceless lol.
Old 03-02-2013, 10:57 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lucas287
Old thread but more input. Just bought a cammed/stalled Mustang from up in Massachusetts. The previous owner had it tuned here at J&M. Needless to say the tune sucks a**!!

Searches for idle and hangs when coming to a stop, surges at low rpms, and im scared to datalog to discover any thing else. Beating a dead dog here, but I dont exactly recommend these sidewinders.
I had the same problem with my Mustang...Most likely it's your IAC or the location of your MAF. It took them like 4 days to figure it out.

Worst shop ever yet people still go there! WTF?
Old 03-02-2013, 11:30 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 99Andrew
I had the same problem with my Mustang...Most likely it's your IAC or the location of your MAF. It took them like 4 days to figure it out.

Worst shop ever yet people still go there! WTF?
Seriously though...i guess they like wasting money lol!

So any advice about the IAC or MAF? the MAF is located near the fender, about 8 inches from the cold air duct hole. I reset the base idle and can get it to sit around 750, but then it will surge randomly from 500-1000. The cams arent THAT big...HiTech Stage 2s. 234/230 111 lsa.
Old 03-02-2013, 11:37 PM
Teching In

Take that back, I keep forgetting its a 4.6 lol, so these cams are pretty big lol when it does idle at 750 its not a crazy lope though surprisingly.

Quick Reply: Stay away from J&M motorsports in CT.