Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Girls

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2011, 08:22 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Vette Chick
Go suck a good one and eat a big mac!!!!! I'm here to stay!!!
Look no offense but having your man come here to try and defend your side is just pathetic, and a disgrace to the female race. As a woman I have been on the forum and supported your idea of more female drivers cause face it there is not enough. You have to understand one thing, this is a largely populated male board with a majority of them with their minds in the gutter. If you can't accept that then leave. They have been on the forums much longer and they are not going anywhere.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by xt1nct
Look no offense but having your man come here to try and defend your side is just pathetic, and a disgrace to the female race. As a woman I have been on the forum and supported your idea of more female drivers cause face it there is not enough. You have to understand one thing, this is a largely populated male board with a majority of them with their minds in the gutter. If you can't accept that then leave. They have been on the forums much longer and they are not going anywhere.
I can take the heat...
Old 05-26-2011, 09:50 AM
On The Tree

Aww can't we all just get along????

Who's up for making me a sandwich??

Kidding ladies
Old 05-26-2011, 10:04 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by xt1nct
get back in the kitchen!!
Old 05-26-2011, 10:13 AM
10 Second Club

OK are you guys really **** or what???? this chick has a nice *** black c6 vette and she wants to have fun and go to the track!! are you guys afraid a girl is going to burn you up or whats the deal here guys??????????
Old 05-26-2011, 10:41 AM

im trying to get beat...i dont mind a loss to a badass chick in a badass car,now a douchey import would bother me highly
Old 05-26-2011, 11:11 AM
On The Tree

If I got beat by an import, id prObably drive off a bridge.

But hell, if Pamela over there can turn my girl into a car freak in the course of a weekend, I'd be happy.

I just request separate, cinderblOcked lanes because we all know girls can't drive :d
Old 05-26-2011, 11:33 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by ajw2500hd
OK are you guys really **** or what???? this chick has a nice *** black c6 vette and she wants to have fun and go to the track!! are you guys afraid a girl is going to burn you up or whats the deal here guys??????????
Just a wee bit afraid of Lady Aj and that big ole 427 (4+3x2) or whatever that thing is now... LMAO!
Old 05-26-2011, 11:56 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by CamaroSS621
get back in the kitchen!!
Don't you have a car you have to get back to fixing? And thats what your womans for. OBvisouly you can see I keep my man well fed. LOL
Old 05-26-2011, 11:59 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Rauch
I just request separate, cinderblOcked lanes because we all know girls can't drive :d
Is that what they teach you at Lowes to sell more? Come on you are going to need a better excuse then that to surive an assbeating by a chick.
Old 05-26-2011, 12:14 PM
On The Tree

Hahahah.

I'm just afraid for my personal safety. God forbid you break a nail while shifting, I'll get side swiped!

But hey, I always have the advantage of "letting you win like a proper gentleman"
Old 05-26-2011, 01:02 PM
On The Tree

does anyone else think this chick is just trolling?
I mean she joins up and starts like 3 threads talking about "OMGZ IM A GURL AND I DRIVE CORVETTE!! WHERE MY B*TCHES AT???" which is obviously going to start some problems on a site thats about 98% men and the few REAL women dont ever start stupid things like this, they just ask questions and chill on the lounge like everyone else
Old 05-26-2011, 01:06 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nando92
I mean she joins up and starts like 3 threads talking about "OMGZ IM A GURL AND I DRIVE CORVETTE!! WHERE MY B*TCHES AT???" which is obviously going to start some problems on a site thats about 98% men and the few REAL women dont ever start stupid things like this, they just ask questions and chill on the lounge like everyone else
or she just got a brand new vette and some of us meet her down ocean city maryland last weekend but no thats not it everyone wants to be a pain in the ***!!!
Old 05-26-2011, 01:12 PM
11 Second Club

this thread made me lol
Old 05-26-2011, 01:12 PM
Staging Lane

geez guys...take it easy!
Old 05-26-2011, 01:14 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ajw2500hd
or she just got a brand new vette and some of us meet her down ocean city maryland last weekend but no thats not it everyone wants to be a pain in the ***!!!
Shut yo mouth bitch!!! Get back in the kitchen and make me some cookies like you did with Zturd
Old 05-26-2011, 01:16 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Devilish34
Shut yo mouth bitch!!! Get back in the kitchen and make me some cookies like you did with Zturd
lmao you just wish you where down the beach!!!! lol
Old 05-26-2011, 01:43 PM
11 Second Club

Going to the oxford beach when I get home
Old 05-26-2011, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by Nando92
Like AJ stated - Maybe she just got a Vette and is excited to be part of the LS scene. Maybe she's not a tom boy that's into learning about how motors work, but just wants to drive a nice car and have fun on the boards.

Maybe.... You take this way too seriously, with your super cool "race car", in your super sick forum. It's a car forum champ, it's not that serious. If a girl wants to write some girly ****, does it really matter? Is "Trolling" going to ruin your super awesome day on your super sweet forum? Get a life dork.

p.s. Your car is a turd
Old 05-26-2011, 03:06 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 8UrOrangeZO
Like AJ stated - Maybe she just got a Vette and is excited to be part of the LS scene. Maybe she's not a tom boy that's into learning about how motors work, but just wants to drive a nice car and have fun on the boards.

Maybe.... You take this way too seriously, with your super cool "race car", in your super sick forum. It's a car forum champ, it's not that serious. If a girl wants to write some girly ****, does it really matter? Is "Trolling" going to ruin your super awesome day on your super sweet forum? Get a life dork.

p.s. Your car is a turd
**** has 443 hp, look out son, but Nando she isn't trolling. She was down in OC with a bunch of us, she's just excited with her new car she was down there with temp tags. I think her forum/internet etiquette makes it seem like she's trolling, but she isn't. However I am here to troll all of you!

Quick Reply: Girls