Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Raceway Park Private Drag Day Rentals!

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2011, 09:24 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Raceway Park Private Drag Day Rentals!

Reserve your Private Track Rental on the world famous Englishtown 1/4 mile Today email me at RyanNappRP@aol.com for details
Old 06-11-2011, 10:55 AM
CARTEK Racing

Why would anyone here want to pay that outrageous amount of money to spin all day when we can pay far less and hook at Atco?

I think the last time I saw good traction at E-Town was when the car was stock.

The last time anyone I know got a better 60' at E Town over Atco was... Wait... To my knowledge that has never happened.

I can see by you SN your relation to the track so I am sorry to burst your bouble. E Town is less than 10min from me and it may be fun on a Wed night, but rental material it is not.
Old 06-11-2011, 07:09 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01
Why would anyone here want to pay that outrageous amount of money to spin all day when we can pay far less and hook at Atco?

I think the last time I saw good traction at E-Town was when the car was stock.

The last time anyone I know got a better 60' at E Town over Atco was... Wait... To my knowledge that has never happened.

I can see by you SN your relation to the track so I am sorry to burst your bouble. E Town is less than 10min from me and it may be fun on a Wed night, but rental material it is not.
I hear what you're saying and at one time much of it was probably true. But I believe E-town's rental prices have recently become more in line with other track's prices and they do prep well on rental days as well, at least they've done so on the 4 or 5 magazine track rental events I've been to over the years.
Even on a regular Saturday it's not that bad. I have so far dead hooked on all but one or two passes there out of the 80+ or so I've made in the Vette since 2008, though it is an automatic making less than 400rwhp.
Old 06-11-2011, 07:50 PM
9 Second Club

Curious what does a rental event usually go for at E-town... I havent been there in quite sometime..