Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

stripclubs

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 07:09 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Slowhawk
Call in strippers to your house.They put on great shows with lots of toy's and do pretty much anything.
This is the best idea, youll spend less in the long run. If you really cant do that go to foxys and either town, I want last yr for my buddys party. Oh and i recommend the weekend before the wedding!!! trust me
Old 07-25-2011, 11:18 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by JL ws-6
Used to be a place in Johnston RI, Mario's. I don't think it's around anymore, but that place, was all of what you're looking for, and if you had enough $ to go downstairs, more

You literally could not go there, and leave without spending at least 500 bucks.. it was damn near impossible

If it's still there.. that's your best bet, for full contact
I used to work there,it is now a McDonalds!
Old 07-25-2011, 11:59 AM
Race your car!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Oof. That's too bad. That place rocked. I even ran into a girl working in there that I went to high school with... that was an interesting night! Must have been... about 2001 to 2002.....
Old 07-25-2011, 01:42 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by monytorris
I used to work there,it is now a McDonalds!
So what do they have on the dollar menu?

I actually saw a girl I went to HS with at a strip club once too, it was awesome!!! She gave me a lap dance and everything.
Old 07-25-2011, 08:12 PM
BMW ///M Nerd

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fantasies and Cadillac lounge get my vote. Caddy lounge definately a final stop to end the night.

I've been to at least 6 bach. parties in RI and those two are always a hit LOL. VIP room at the Caddy Lounge I've seen some funny ****. Upstairs is where its at Man I've got stories from that place

Like someone else said dont even bother with the MA clubs. I used to go to 10s all the time but it's been awhile. Fun, but nothing like RI That said I havent been there for 2 years so not sure about that 2009 law BS. But it's Rhode Island, as long as you are not being a shitbag you are going to have a blast.

Having chicks at someones place aint a bad idea, but they get greedy from my experience. At least in a club you can laugh in their face and move on to the next one ha.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:11 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by JL ws-6
Used to be a place in Johnston RI, Mario's. I don't think it's around anymore, but that place, was all of what you're looking for, and if you had enough $ to go downstairs, more

You literally could not go there, and leave without spending at least 500 bucks.. it was damn near impossible
Hahaha-no wonder you dont have the scratch to finish your racecar
Old 07-26-2011, 08:57 AM
Race your car!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

If I'd never been to that place I wouldn't have bought a transam in the first place it would have been a Vette

I can honestly say, I've been to a strip joint once in the last 5 years... guy I worked with was leaving and that was the going away party.

If I wanted to finish the car tomorrow, I'd be an *** and pull the credit card out. It's not a matter of not having the $, it's just a matter of being responsible with it. Paying off the house, is a bigger priority at this point in life. Since that became a focus in 2009, I have already knocked enough off it to finish the car twice.

Quick Reply: stripclubs