Old 02-19-2012, 09:01 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

**** trap needs to be a thread tag.
Old 02-19-2012, 12:13 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by mannyman84
But do a lot of eastcoast people really act like dicks? **** here in Cali u say hi to anyone they say hi back, Or goodmorning or anything. Sure we are about to break off of the states and might join hawaii lol. But we are all on this site because we enjoy the same ****. I'm going to try other sections and see if they get pissed I wonder if Texas would try and shoot me or something.....
Manny, no other state love's Californian's more than Texas does
Old 02-19-2012, 10:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm 2 hours from LA and it was 40 degrees here last week. Not all of CA is "nice".

Don't believe California is the land of milk and honey. The milk is over-taxed, the honey tastes like ****, and the guy selling it doesn't speak English.
Old 02-19-2012, 10:43 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
I'm 2 hours from LA and it was 40 degrees here last week. Not all of CA is "nice".

Don't believe California is the land of milk and honey. The milk is over-taxed, the honey tastes like ****, and the guy selling it doesn't speak English.
That's because the majority in California is Hispanic's. So actually, you don't speak Spanish like the rest of us
Old 02-19-2012, 10:48 PM
Launching!

Oh Jesus christ.
Old 02-20-2012, 01:18 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 09camarossls2
Son.. If you must know the truth.. I will be coming for YOU before we hit that border.. Am MEXICAN and so are you!!! .

Your mom can stay shes NOT..

But you carry my blood So that makes YOU my STUPID ******* LIL. MEXICAN TOO!!!
Ok I don't understand any of this, what exactly are you trying to say?
Old 02-20-2012, 01:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
That's because the majority in California is Hispanic's. So actually, you don't speak Spanish like the rest of us
Lol Ivan if I didn't know you personally I would so take this the wrong way lol.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mikep2002
******* Mexicans I swear. Get back across the border Jermzzz...
Learn your races son, I'm ******' whiter than rice!
Old 02-23-2012, 12:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by weeble1
Jermzz, are you content talking like you are still in middle school? **** trap? Really? Stfu and let the men talk please. And om the friend passing away, never asked for nor do I need sympathy from a ***** such as yourself. Now, go crawl in to bed with your underage girlfriend and look at picture books you uneducated f*ck.
Look at all these accusations!! Underage girls, uneducated. Don't be mad cause you can't sack 18 year old BABES because you're short, fat and wobble but won't fall down. ******' crybaby.
Old 02-23-2012, 01:54 AM
TECH Enthusiast

So much hate here.
Old 02-23-2012, 06:38 AM
9 Second Club

Old 02-23-2012, 12:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Busey131
This^
You sure talk some smack jermzz, yet you keep calling us out? Try hitting puberty bud.
Ok, let me get this straight. A guy from the Western section comes in here trying to be genuinely nice, and I think EVERYONE knows this, and the second response is:

Where did this clown come from... Talk about a stupid dam post. Are you that ******* bored. Dam I would have used my time to wack off.
And the third response is

Originally Posted by j_tizzle_84
wow sounds fun try driving with drag radials in the snow and see how big that brick you **** becomes. make you buy blizzaks in a hurry. oh and by the way have you prepped for that massive earth quake that will remove cali from this country. run run and stock pile your food before you have to eat your dog. douche!
and the FOURTH response is

If u wanted to suck Dick on the east coast u should have just came. I will have my ***** all shaved up for you. It's all good know you guys are all gangster over there.
and I HAVE TO GO THROUGH PUBERTY for smack talking? Are you half retarded, or did you just fail at reading comprehension? Little East Coast queers seem to be able to dish it out just fine, but when it comes to taking it it's just cry, cry, cry "I'm too stupid to come up with something half way clever so I'm just gonna tell him to GROW up and start acting like AN ADULT like the rest of us." Get a ******' clue, jerkoff.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

So much hate here.

Old 02-23-2012, 12:58 PM
TECH Regular

How about all the teenage tree hugging liberals go back to the la la land section where they belong. No one from the East coast was dumb enough to post in your section 'So how is the weather out there y'all??? Dumbasses.
Old 02-23-2012, 01:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by GREGG 97Z
How about all the teenage tree hugging liberals go back to the la la land section where they belong. No one from the East coast was dumb enough to post in your section 'So how is the weather out there y'all??? Dumbasses.
Another mad cuz bad weather kid. We would have replied "Great!!" Because it always is.

how much of a discount did you get on your z06 because it was yellow?
Old 02-23-2012, 02:19 PM
TECH Regular

I could give a **** what the weather is in commifornia because I have no desire to even visit there let alone live in that country. The rest of the country is so ****** sick of hearing about your special 'California emmissions' this and 'Ca only' that. Who gives a **** about all your stupid rules and regulations you guys try and force on the rest of the country. You guys could slide off into the pacific already and the rest of us couldn't give a ****.

And I'm sooo jealous of your ragged out 01 z28, boy I'd tade my c5z for it anyyyday. Now go ask mom and dad if you can have a 4th car while you go back to sleep in their basement.
Old 02-23-2012, 02:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by GREGG 97Z
I could give a **** what the weather is in commifornia because I have no desire to even visit there let alone live in that country. The rest of the country is so ****** sick of hearing about your special 'California emmissions' this and 'Ca only' that. Who gives a **** about all your stupid rules and regulations you guys try and force on the rest of the country. You guys could slide off into the pacific already and the rest of us couldn't give a ****.

And I'm sooo jealous of your ragged out 01 z28, boy I'd tade my c5z for it anyyyday. Now go ask mom and dad if you can have a 4th car while you go back to sleep in their basement.
Nobody likes or follows those rules, you dolt. Isn't that obvious by all the 700+ hp cars rolling around here in this nice hot sunny weather? I believe it's like 73 today!!

OOOOHHH the old Parent's basement joke. Maybe your next one will be original??? Probably not... My rent on my 2 bedroom apt is probably double that of your mortgage on your mansion that cost MAYBE $200 grand. We actually make money and pay for **** out here, ****'s expensive for a reason, demand. Everyone wants to be here which is why 2 bedroom, 2 bath houses go for 1.5mil. Sorry you think your 2 year newer Vette with only bolt ons, in an off color nobody wants makes you THE MAN! And let's be honest, this "ragged out" 01 Camaro probably has less miles, and more $$ under the hood then the worth of your stock *** ugly yellow 03. Not to mention it's probably worth more on the market
Old 02-23-2012, 02:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

this is the dumbest thread ever.
Old 02-23-2012, 03:07 PM
TECH Regular

Everyone wants to be there??? Lol. Sure they do, you and 1/2 of Mexico does, that's for sure. Hablo mucho espanol??? Is Spanish the primary language there yet??? Good luck with that. No one cares if you fools waste millions of $$$ on a little two bedroom 1 bath house squeezed on a 1/4 acre. My nearly brand new SINGLE family 4 bed, 2.5 bath house on 1.5 acres is worth $300k. Sorry you stupid ***** have to pay millions of $$$ to have anything this nice. Plus both cars in my sig are paid for. And I searched to find a clean, unmodded, 1 owner, 36k mile car. I didn't want anything that had been through a half dozen clueless kids. Have fun in your little 2 bed apartment with all your toys.
Old 02-23-2012, 03:09 PM
Teching In

Eastcoast... What's wrong with you guys? No friendly people or what? Not my fault you can't drive your cars all year round
my ws6 on nittos drives all year round. through jersey and pa mountains

Quick Reply: How is everyone on the Eastcoast?