Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

How is everyone on the Eastcoast?

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 03:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GREGG 97Z
Everyone wants to be there??? Lol. Sure they do, you and 1/2 of Mexico does, that's for sure. Hablo mucho espanol??? Is Spanish the primary language there yet??? Good luck with that. No one cares if you fools waste millions of $$$ on a little two bedroom 1 bath house squeezed on a 1/4 acre. My nearly brand new SINGLE family 4 bed, 2.5 bath house on 1.5 acres is worth $300k. Sorry you stupid ***** have to pay millions of $$$ to have anything this nice. Plus both cars in my sig are paid for. And I searched to find a clean, unmodded, 1 owner, 36k mile car. I didn't want anything that had been through a half dozen clueless kids. Have fun in your little 2 bed apartment with all your toys.
Don't be mad cause you're broke and forced to live somewhere where everything is cheap because that's all you can afford. ROFL. You drabble your mouth about California Stereotypes but obviously have never lived here cause your perception is seriously skewed. We also MAKE money here, and all the technologies you used every day are based in my back yard, don't forget it. . California IS WHERE THE MONEY IS. Mexicans don't work at Google, Facebook, Twitter and Apple you babbling idiot.

OHHHHHHHHHH GOOD JOB YOUR CARS ARE PAID FOR. So are mine and have higher resale values. Most people here can move out East and never have to work a day in their life, but people who live here know the value, end of story.

Old 02-23-2012, 04:03 PM
TECH Regular

I live well within my means in a very nice area, I dont try to be someone Im not. (blown camaro and an old SL500 ) I deal with people from CA all the time at work and EVERYONE here thinks you guys are THE most self centered, dilusional people in the country, your name dropping of all the big corporations in your state just confirms it. No one I know "dreams" of moving to CA, maybe 20-30 years ago but not today. Let us know when your able to afford your own home, in the meantime have fun stuck in your cramped overpriced appartment.
Old 02-23-2012, 06:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

I live well within my means in a very nice area, I dont try to be someone Im not. (blown camaro and an old SL500 ) I deal with people from CA all the time at work and EVERYONE here thinks you guys are THE most self centered, dilusional people in the country, your name dropping of all the big corporations in your state just confirms it. No one I know "dreams" of moving to CA, maybe 20-30 years ago but not today. Let us know when your able to afford your own home, in the meantime have fun stuck in your cramped overpriced appartment.
And I live in MY means in a nice area. I could go out a buy a 300k house no prob. Just doesn't get you much here. And nothin wrong or cramped about a 1300 sq foot apartment. I'll have my house, but we actually have to save here for something nice. Market value is not set by a single person. Desirability drives up prices, and homes here sell in days. So, yes, there are indeed plenty of people dreaming to move here, and the market value backs that up. There's much to be said about a 3 story house on 10 acres for 300k. Be in denial about it all you want. :-). So I guess be happy living in your cheap big house, because you're never gonna go anywhere else. Not sure where you're going with the 'being someone you're not' bit but when you see sl65s, gallardos, ferraris and mclarens on a daily basis, having a blown camaro and an 03 sl isn't trying to become anyone. Maybe where you're from.

Last edited by jermzz; 02-23-2012 at 06:38 PM.
Old 02-23-2012, 06:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Er rather... obviously where you're from.
Old 02-23-2012, 07:05 PM
TECH Regular

Thats really amazing how one could lose their job, be collecting unemployment for over a year, cant find a job, going back to school AND afford to have a GMHTP cover car, a fairly nice truck and a luxury Benz ALL of which are paid in full??? You are quite the player my friend, glad me and the rest of the US tax payers were able to help you maintain your nice lifestyle...
Old 02-23-2012, 07:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

well i was born on the best coast so i just choose to stay here. its alot nicer anyways from what i hear about the worse coast lol
Old 02-23-2012, 07:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

I think this is the most useless thread on here...
Old 02-23-2012, 08:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thats really amazing how one could lose their job, be collecting unemployment for over a year, cant find a job, going back to school AND afford to have a GMHTP cover car, a fairly nice truck and a luxury Benz ALL of which are paid in full??? You are quite the player my friend, glad me and the rest of the US tax payers were able to help you maintain your nice lifestyle...

I'll say what I have to in order to make a sale. Unemployment wouldn't pay for any of this :-)
Old 02-23-2012, 08:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

But I did sell the camaro
Old 02-24-2012, 02:14 PM
Launching!

This dude is a joke... no 2 ways about it. Who the hell is going to brag about how expensive their RENT is...? you are paying for something you don't even own and you think that's cool. Cocky *****. Arizona Bay FTW...
Old 02-27-2012, 10:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

Sorry had to do it haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAwqu...e_gdata_player
Old 02-27-2012, 10:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by trans am 98
The real truth is you're all commuting to SanFransisco to mingle with the gay community.
Old 02-27-2012, 11:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by chevbon
The real truth is you're all commuting to SanFransisco to mingle with the gay community.
Nope I stay in San Jose
Old 02-28-2012, 12:34 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

This thread should have been locked a long time ago.
Old 02-28-2012, 01:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quick Reply: How is everyone on the Eastcoast?