Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Stink Bugs in the car, fml

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 12:29 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 02gangsta/ss
just a smaller ozone machine for at least a few hours will not harm anything there shouldnt be any risk of fire etc unless you leave the ozone machine in there for 24hrs and its such a small space no harm will be done you have to remember ozone is everywhere thunerstorms and spring rain etc create a certain amount of ozone so your car has already been subjected to it that is my recommendation ozone machine works for many applications and is very useful just dont overdue it try running it in there for 2 hours ad go from there
Right now my car smells like a pretty princess from the lavender crap I put in there yesterday morning, but I haven't seen any stink bugs in there after 24 hours. But honestly I'm gonna do the ozone treatment anyway to remove whatever pheremone residue they left from the previous owner
Old 05-03-2012, 06:11 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 02'Andy
Right now my car smells like a pretty princess from the lavender crap I put in there yesterday morning, but I haven't seen any stink bugs in there after 24 hours. But honestly I'm gonna do the ozone treatment anyway to remove whatever pheremone residue they left from the previous owner
that would be a good idea ...that way you know for sure that anything the stink bugs left behind is broken down and not attracting more
Old 05-03-2012, 06:37 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 02gangsta/ss
that would be a good idea ...that way you know for sure that anything the stink bugs left behind is broken down and not attracting more
Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Pretty much just added insurance to keep them away

Quick Reply: Stink Bugs in the car, fml